• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What would you have done...?

How would you have handled it?

• Video it all

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Sit there and watch while you wait on the light to turn

Votes: 37 66.1%
  • Yell " aye yo, watch your back!" Or some other shit in the native tongue.

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Get out and hit the aggressor with a fire extinguisher while he's on the poor bastard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spray the aggressor with the dry Chem extinguisher

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Beat the aggressor with your hard hat.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Plain old beat the agressor.

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Wait to intervene untill some escalation of force meets your threshold of intervention.

Votes: 9 16.1%

• Total voters

Sixfivesavage

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 30, 2013
Maryland
So say you're sitting at a red light in lovely Baltimore, the city that reads, in a left hand turn lane. Several vehicles in front of you and to your right. Curb on your left. In a bucket truck, in the middle of your work day for the local utility. Said company is super leftist, big on "diversity, equity and inclusion" and quick to fire people. You're in the driver's seat. Your a mid thirties, straight, married white male with two young boys, so the epitome of evil except you don't have blue eyes and blonde hair. A group of "local yutes" aka squeegee boys, probably in their 20s you'd say, are ahead of you at the intersection. One of them apparently quits the operation and walks in your direction down the median. Quite a tall fellow but typical wirey build. He makes it half way to you and a shorter but similarly built fellow pulls his sweatshirt off and throws his hat and comes running after him. Short fellow sucker punches the otherwise oblivious taller fellow in the back of the head, knocks him down and proceeds to "windmill punch" him while the taller fellow covers his head and makes no attempt to fight back or gain any kind of superior position. Straight fetal position. Lasts maybe a few seconds, agressor gets up and walks away. Tall fellow gets up and walks off, doesn't look back, doesn't look at you, just like he tripped and fell and nothing out of the ordinary happened. No apparent injuries. What would you do as the situation happened, not afterwards?

iu

Choid and his hung like a chipmunk better half, Solid7 (which is what the sum total of both of them is endowed with after 4 blue pills each) would probably ass rape them both, then begin 69ing each other to remove any DNA.

I'm not kidding.

I'm almost sixty. (trust me, years roll on fast). I act like I'm thirty as I'm in good health. I also shoot a lot (have a home range) and almost always carry. (unless I'm going out for beers). The smart move is to stay on the sidelines, unless you are threatened - or some pilgrim (old people or a woman w/kids) are going to be molested. At that point, and at somewhat risk to my well-being at portfolio, I have intervened and commanded the suspect to back off (without brandishing my carry weapon). Twice they backed off, thankfully. One guy put his fist through a windshield, had he approached me, I would have capped him. Try to never get into a fight with someone who has less to lose - unless you're saving a life.

Reactions: max415 and Maggot
I don't see the option to "Watch in confusion until done then laugh out loud."

The fuckers will be on the crystal pistol together, once they have calmed down.
@1J04 will have followed them back to their hovel, and carried on with his participation in his homoerotic fantasy, inseminating the fuckboys with diseases, medical science are not yet aware of.
xT0xesX492JE3C40aQ.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
@1J04 will have followed them back to their hovel, and carried on with his participation in his homoerotic fantasy, inseminating the fuckboys with diseases, medical science are not yet aware of.View attachment 7593118
Can you aussies carry a stick for defense or are you pretty much stuck with a rape whistle?

@1J04 will have followed them back to their hovel, and carried on with his participation in his homoerotic fantasy, inseminating the fuckboys with diseases, medical science are not yet aware of.View attachment 7593118

Don't make it weird, ya fuck'n Roo Fucker Pomme.

Man... I was down there 2 weeks ago and these twatwaffles tried cleaning the bird shit off my windshield. I like the bird shit. I worked hard for it. Fuck your spit/urine/blue food coloring mixture.

I believe the Body'more, Murda'land term is: Misdemeanor Murder. Loved The Wire. Grew up in MD, NEVER going back.

Choid and his hung like a chipmunk better half, Solid7 (which is what the sum total of both of them is endowed with after 4 blue pills each) would probably ass rape them both, then begin 69ing each other to remove any DNA.

I'm not kidding.
The sad thing for you is that you sit around thinking about my dick. The sadder thing, is that your wife thinks about it even more.

In Bmore I’d let the animals be animals unless they wanted to target me at which point I’d use the bucket truck to turn them into speedbumps if the situation justified it. I don’t get involved with thug shit unless I have no other options. Even if I’m just a witness the last thing I want is some ignorant POS pissed off at me for calling the police and them getting arrested because of it and retaliating. Dey be like dat.

Reactions: unrepentant
Probably would have got out if first aid was required.
No point intervening in the twisted world of druggies, unless they were a threat to my Babe or our lives.

I'd get off the bucket truck, run over and steal the little guys sweatshirt, rip the arms off and wear it like a "wife beater" shirt (that shirt would make me look like I was buff'd), and I'm poor! Mac

I was traveling on Biddle St at Patterson Park St. Sitting at the light, I watched a group of yutes standing on the corners when one of them attacks a bigun. The bigun starts running away and the entire group starts chasing him. He runs down the street and then for whatever reason runs back towards the street corner. Some old guy standing outside of the liquor store steps in front of the bigun and trips him. The group catches up to him and starts beating him with anything and everything. Including a crutch from one of the guys standing on the corner. Then some guy comes over with one of those heavy metal trash cans you see in Baltimore City. He starts beating the bigun about the head. Hits him maybe 6 or 7 times. No movement from the bigun. Then I see blood rolling down the sidewalk, coming from his head. He be dead. News at 6 had a story about the murder. Nothing from their story rang of truth.

Another time, I was on Madison St at I think Luzerne St, again sitting at a red light. All of a sudden this guy standing on the corner, reaches under his shirt and pulls a handgun. He then leans on the hood of my work truck and starts shooting across the street. I didn't see anyone hit, so when the light changed, I took off.

Baltimore City is fun if you were playing a video game, not so much if you have to really travel through it.

Closest I've ever been to Baltimore was watching The Wire. No need to see in real life.

• Haha
Reactions: Mwalex
Speaking of Bmore... who wants to go get a blowie, maybe score some smack?!

So its like 'The Wire' where they just stopped making felony arrests so that the felony crime number went down?

Ironically, the show was in Baltimore.

Absolutely not worth it. It's not my problem and I don't need to be part of that BS. Drive away and let someone else deal with it.

At this point, you could stop a bank robbery and you'll be cancelled. I wouldn't intervene on anything that doesn't involve my direct family and 'maybe' a really good friend. There's no win for you or I regardless of what. The shoe is on the other foot now brother.

Reactions: unrepentant
I swear, the parts of the city where I spend most of my time the only difference between it and Mogadishu is the wrecked Blackhawk and the pretty water. It realy is amazing the things I see in my day to day down there.

That's going to end well.
la county declared lower crime a few years back, ahead of an election.
turns out some of the precincts were only reporting a fraction of their calls or bookings.

same with obama's safe schools program.
numbers are down because they report almost nothing (ending up with nicholas cruz)

Not my monkeys, not my circus, and I don’t like jumping into others battles which I have ZERO knowledge of.

Reactions: Mwalex