• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What you get fer Christmas?

Bender

Known Troll
Minuteman
  • Feb 12, 2014
    Cheyenne WY.
    My brother works on the SOC base here in FL. No... he isn’t SF. Lol.

Mini 1911 and mini SW/AM radio.

D6D379B1-E49E-4B9A-AF0B-1D9047B3CE31.jpeg

I woke up, the 2nd time (the first was at 1am) at 5am to let my old man Black Lab out to potty. It's our last Christmas together. We then went back to sleep and I woke up at 7:30 to find no brown presents waiting for me on the floor or his night bed (aka, the couch that has 5 layers of towels and blankets). I'm thankful I got no presents today.

He got a full waffle today for his Christmas breakfast, but decided to eat only 1/4 - I think he's watching his weight. (So am I but he needs to be heavier). I'd get him a new bed, but he has 4 of them not including the couch.

The greatest gift I have been given.

As far as stuff I got a new nice watch, some shades I really like, and some smelly man stuff.

Also had a peaceful afternoon/evening yesterday that started with a great church service then headed to home to relax. It included a bottle of wine, seared shrimp as a warm-up, perfectly cooked filets, baked potato, and pan cooked Brussel sprouts with balsamic.
    Spent with the most amazing and beautiful woman in the world.
    Get my kiddo later today as it is her year to spend Christmas with her mom. That will be a great time.