• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

what you guys think about this lil setup

How do you like the Nightforce uni mount?

Last edited:
Ouch... the uni mount is sweet its got the 20moa cant and fits nice on the p.o.f

What is the problen with the p.o.f ? It has never had a issue yet and I have taken it to over 500 yards with no problems at all.. this weekend will be out to 1000 so I guess ill have to see why its a pos?

Haha sorry joe, I hope you like it and it runs well for you. It seems like I hear alot about pof reliability issues. I wonder if thats just the interweb blowing things out of proportion. I much prefer DI guns like the LMT Mws. Lastly it's just opinion and stupid but I think they're ugly too. Happy shooting

I have a POF 308 also and think they are a great looking rifle...everyone likes something different.

Nice Rig!

That Leopold objective bell fits into the MRR rail gap like it was made for it! Good luck on the range. Let's see some groups!

Haha sorry joe, I hope you like it and it runs well for you. It seems like I hear alot about pof reliability issues. I wonder if thats just the interweb blowing things out of proportion. I much prefer DI guns like the LMT Mws. Lastly it's just opinion and stupid but I think they're ugly too. Happy shooting

I think they are beautiful, the problem is it's only skin deep & out comes the ugly.