• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What you think abount my CZ453 varmint.....

hanatsuka

Private
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2008
- What you think abount my CZ453 varmint on BB-Stock...........
grin.gif

I use epoxy rasin fill and make new bading in BB-stock.

f_CAI01m_aa2adda.jpg

f_CAI02m_d1baa79.jpg

f_CAI04m_cc2a4a0.jpg

f_CAI05m_761dff2.jpg

f_CAI07m_2ecfd19.jpg

f_CAI08m_f40fa25.jpg

f_CAI09m_117d2ed.jpg

f_CAI010m_6e1b108.jpg

f_CAI011m_59934c2.jpg

f_CAI012m_9ca82bb.jpg

url]

url]

Re: What you think abount my CZ453 varmint.....

Awesome!!!! Very well done.

It's hard to tell from the pics. Send it to me and I will let you know.

Really looks good. +1 on a pic of the underside.

I'am make big void under stock befor mag access.
Muzzlebreak it little for save recoil but I need to make it look like to centerfire........

This is interesting, can you provide more detail showing what you did to make this work? Looks good.

Alexander66

How's the trigger fit in there? Usually the problem with fullsize stocks on rimfires is that the trigger isn't long enough. Looking at the pics it looks a touch high, is that the case?

Cute idea, though, regardless

now if only i could do this for a mcmillan A4 i would be happier than a pig in shit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How's the trigger fit in there? Usually the problem with fullsize stocks on rimfires is that the trigger isn't long enough. Looking at the pics it looks a touch high, is that the case?

Cute idea, though, regardless </div></div>I'm use make new fitting on stock it very hard and very heavy too now it weight 5 kg.

I pulled my CZ 452 and my AIC stocked Remington from the safe and took them out of the stock for a closer comparison.

AIC stock will need to be machined for the CZ trigger clearance. It all looks workable and still able to go back to the Remington action. The action diameter are not the same, the CZ is smaller.

When I read this post the first time it hit me. there are Airsoft rifles that use a AI look a like stock. I have found some on the net for $120 for the whole rifle. My thoughts are this.

Take a Airsoft rifle where the action come off and inlet the plastic stock for my CZ. All I need is some Marine tex and a drill.

Not to hard.

As soon as I get a extra $120 I am going to have at it and see if I can make this work.

John

I may take a look at the Air Soft stock, I will have a hard time justifying cutting away at my AIC stock.

If anyone does this airsoft project please post pics with brief description. thanks

I am probly going to flamed for this but I have any UTG L96 stock I am selling for $75 shipped. The UTG version is better that the WELL version showning the youtube video becuase it has metal subframe instead of plastic.

That is the koolest thing going, I like all the small details (i.e. the bolt)
but how does it shoot?