• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Whatever happened to Door Kicker

Got a new Career and didn't need the Hide affiliation...

Last edited:
He is living in Thailand with gorgeous lady. He is a diving instructor and enjoying the hell ou of life

Funny you should mention that. At one point, I had a guy on my fakebook friends list, no clue who he was, but I just assumed he added me from some shooting page or something. I almost think he was a gunsmith or something? Any who, few years back, he posted some pictures of what could have been his internet wife from Thailand, 'Nam, or something like that. Moved out there with her, picked up Hinduism or some other local religion and fell off the Facebook earth.
I was just thinking a few weeks ago that I haven't seen anything from him in a couple years.

Funny you should mention that. At one point, I had a guy on my fakebook friends list, no clue who he was, but I just assumed he added me from some shooting page or something. I almost think he was a gunsmith or something? Any who, few years back, he posted some pictures of what could have been his internet wife from Thailand, 'Nam, or something like that. Moved out there with her, picked up Hinduism or some other local religion and fell off the Facebook earth.
I was just thinking a few weeks ago that I haven't seen anything from him in a couple years.

Not Door Kicker. He just go married a few months ago...finally.

Reactions: beretta_man11