• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Whatever happened to that Deutchbag named "The King"?

Milf Dots

Milf Hunter Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2019
Whatever happened to that dude "The King"? Sure he could be a deutchbag like the rest of us, but he sometimes posted some informative stuff. If my memory serves, he used to own/work for a gun company?

I'm not sure on this but I seem to remember him being really ill. He may have graduated to the big range in the sky.

He got low lighted

089C9A7F-75FB-40E9-9EE3-09F4CF12AD2D.jpeg

“I got plenty of new arftards and glowies and other assorted retards. I can afford to ban the OG knowledgable folks”

He’s alive and well. Does a lot of cool gun and silencer tests

Both he and Centuriator got banned and perma as well. Their profiles still show banned. I hope both are still doing well. Yes they had a penchant with bumping shoulders with A LOT of folks and do not hesitate to show if they are displeased with something but they've started SUPER FUN threads that were really educational and I bet anybody here would never hesitate to have a beer with them.

Both he and Centuriator got banned and perma as well. Their profiles still show banned. I hope both are still doing well. Yes they had a penchant with bumping shoulders with A LOT of folks and do not hesitate to show if they are displeased with something but they've started SUPER FUN threads that were really educational and I bet anybody here would never hesitate to have a beer with them.
I believe it had to do with that thread regarding PayPal being used for monthly member payments.

I ran into the guy at the range. I wouldn't have known it was him but he had the gun from one of his reviews (that BCM MK12 one that was hilarious) with him. And I recognized it. That review is like the 5th Google search result for "MK12 Mod0".

We got to talking and he said that his life was better once he got away from the SH drama which was getting more intense every week as the quality of users plummeted.

I asked what pissed him off the most because the dude was comedy gold in person too, and he got serious and said "If you are a highly contributing member on a forum, you manufacture the product that is being sold by the forum owner. You do this for free. If I had a free factory worker making me money I might not treat them like shit."

I ran into the guy at the range. I wouldn't have known it was him but he had the gun from one of his reviews (that BCM MK12 one that was hilarious) with him. And I recognized it. That review is like the 5th Google search result for "MK12 Mod0".

We got to talking and he said that his life was better once he got away from the SH drama which was getting more intense every week as the quality of users plummeted.

I asked what pissed him off the most because the dude was comedy gold in person too, and he got serious and said "If you are a highly contributing member on a forum, you manufacture the product that is being sold by the forum owner. You do this for free. If I had a free factory worker making me money I might not treat them like shit."
I see has been banned but I don't know when that happened.

Most pimps slap a ho for talking like that.

• Haha
Reactions: Ronws
Didn't the king buy a new hail damaged g wagon for 40k and fix all the body work himself? Or was that some other Puerto Rican guy? Either way props