• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Whats a good 22 conversion for my 1911 Kimber Gold

bhoges

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2003
Plainview,NY
Whose got the most reliable one out there? Ive seen the Kimber and Tac Solutions kits. I want one that wont jam. Im I better off just buying a 22 pistol? Thanks

Re: Whats a good 22 conversion for my 1911 Kimber Gold

Tactical Solutions has worked out pretty well for me - long backorder right now though

www.marvelprecision.com/unit1.php Marvel has been making this unit for a long time. It is not a side line product with them, it is there product line. The they supply many military pistol teams.

buy once cry once. marvel all the way

Definatly the Marvel. Reliable. Accurate. Simple. also with the Unit 1 the end can be threaded if you ever decide to get a 22 supressor.

Marvel. Most accurate. Mine really likes Federal big box from WalMart. Wolf and Aguila spit a bit of hot powder grains.

I have a Kimber one and it was so tight I actually had to lap the slide a bit. Works very well with high speed ammo (as specified) on my Kimber lower.

My Kimber 45 was a VERY early one and is tight as a tick (back when there was only one Kimber 45). Got some Bomars put on it and it shoots right with my Cold Gold Cup hardball NM gun.