• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

whats a good price for once fired 45 acp brass?

SmokeRolls

Nobody important
Minuteman
Aug 25, 2008
Kentucky
Guy wants to trade some primers for a bunch of my once fired brass and i dont know the value anymore.
Any suggestions??
Patrick

.45ACP isn't bringing as much as .223, .308, etc. Check some of the online sites that normally sell brass (I think Cheyenne is one) to see what they're charging. Also check Gunbroker to see what prices are being asked, or possibly you can find the actual price that won the auction. I'd *think* 5 cents a case would be close, but that a WAG.

Richard

Guy wants to trade some primers for a bunch of my once fired brass and i dont know the value anymore.
Any suggestions??
Patrick

$45-50 per 500 (without shipping charge ) is a fairly common price these days for no prep work once fired .45APC large primer brass. Some vendors will be higher, some lower, but 0.09-0.10 per piece is about average.