• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Whats an AI AE Mk3 worth with this stuff?

aznisegi

WEEEEE!
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
How much are AI AE Mk3's 20" w/ folding stock's going for used?

Round count is under 400 and rifle is in pristine condition. It has (2) 10 round magazines and (1) 5 round magazine. It also has an AI 18 MOA mount and a surefire 762K brake.

I had a guy at the range offer me a trade for a gun that I always wanted and I don't shoot the AI all that often. I'm trying to see what the difference would be between our guns. The trade value on his gun is roughly 1800.00 buckaroos. Solid number and explanation would be great!

Re: under

Retail on the rifle is just a bit over $4k, and add another $150 to buy the brake, $125 for extra mags, and $200 for the mount. I'd say at $4k total you'd be OK, closer to $3500 you'd be doing very well.

Re: Whats an AI AE Mk3 worth with this stuff?

The reason i'm mainly looking for a price is because of a local guy. He's wanting to trade me an ump + cash. I've always wanted an UMP and I don't shoot my AI anymore.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: aznisegi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The reason i'm mainly looking for a price is because of a local guy. He's wanting to trade me an ump + cash. I've always wanted an UMP and I don't shoot my AI anymore. </div></div>

UMPs are nice guns too, I would see what your offers are like here and on GB before making any hasty purchases.

Not so much on the market as I am just dawdling on a gun I don't shoot anymore. I put it on guntrader more for trading purposes.