• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What's better - Package deals or just selling AIAW and parting out the rest?

jgobbels

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 5, 2007
Hoover, AL
Gents -

Looking for your opinions -

Have a AIAW .300 2.0 Folder with a load of ancillary gear that goes along with it.. Not sure if doing an entire package deal would be better than selling individual parts and pieces?

Problem is that I have 2 extra barrels done by Moon at Gap when he was there, one for a 12th model ops and one for a 3rd Model ops can - Selling the 3rd model can with it if possible..

Its topped with a S&B PMII..... Not everyone favorite flavor~

Then there is the reloading gear including RWS brass, 6,000 primers, dies ..... Barrel vise, action wrench.....

Bipods, Mags .... yada, yada, yada......

Thinking the package is too expensive and perhaps taking the time to part out would be better????

Thanks for your thoughts,

J

I'm leaning that way myself... Even taking a moderate to large hit on the cost would still be a big nut for someone to take on.

Appreciate the feedback

J

You are limited to the amount of people that would have the money for the complete setup.