• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What's going on w/ Alpha Industries Manufacturing?

Atti_Mac

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 15, 2010
TX
I ordered my mag 2 weeks ago, no order confirmation, no answer to my calls, to my emails. Any of you know what happened with them?

Re: What's going on w/ Alpha Industries Manufacturing?

I know making mags is his second job. Alot of people is going elsewhere.

There are two other threads on alpha mags. If you search for them you'll get an idea of how things are going. If you haven't received anything yet you ahould be able to cancel your credit card charge pretty easily.

I can't find the other threads. My problem is nobody else has a 300 wsm mags. Any idea?

This is just great...

Excaliber, where "else" I can find a 300 wsm mags? I can't find any other place who makes it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A MAGYAR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Excaliber, where "else" I can find a 300 wsm mags? I can't find any other place who makes it. </div></div>
A friend just ordered this one for his 300WSM and it works well:
http://www.accurate-mag.com/-OFF8.html

Thanx man ! I just called them.

Also got Chris at the Alpha on the phone few minutes ago, and he will double check on my order. He was very helpful, and hope it will be alright now.
smile.gif