• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What's in a Name... ?

Hobo Hilton

Private
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2011
Pacific Northwest
The district attorney in Philadelphia is warning federal officers that they could face arrest if they bring their tactics of "abuse of power" to his city.

District Attorney Larry Krasner accused President Trump of "acting like an authoritarian dictator," he said on an appearance on MSNBC's "The ReidOut" Thursday and cautioned him not to send federal agents to his city.

Police Commissioner Danielle Outlaw issued a moratorium on the use of tear gas in most situations, including to disperse crowds of nonviolent people.
:ROFLMAO:

Hobo

Description
Description

Danielle Outlaw is an American law enforcement officer. She currently serves as Commissioner for the Philadelphia Police Department, a role she assumed on February 10, 2020. She previously served as chief of police for the Portland Police Bureau, in Oregon. Wikipedia
Born: 1975 (age 45 years), Oakland, CA
Education: University of San Francisco, Pepperdine University, Holy Names High School

That district attorney is who will get arrested

I don't see any Philly Cops even attempting to do this .
I have quite a few family and friends in Philly PD and I'm pretty sure that they will either dance , sing or turn their backs so ass not to witness the Fed Police crackin heads . Believe it or not Homeland Security and some Federal Police live and work in these areas that are experiencing this BS . ie they know the local LEOs .

How about calling out sick when you get this bullshit detail to protect a fuckin Commy . They are not Americans , they are not my Democratic Party . Effin Commies .

Reactions: Aries256