• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What's in your EDC Kit?

rookie7

Outdoorsman
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2009
Georgia
Do you have an EDC kit? Something portable - maybe a tool burrito, or an admin/tool pouch that you keep on you, or in a pack, vehicle, office, worksite, etc.

If so, what do you have? What items are always in the kit?

Thanks for playing.

I off body Carry a lot due to work issues. My sling bag has gun in the "hidden" compartment, front pocket has 2 mags, flashlight, led stick light ( like a chemlight but led) big part has med pack, holster, magholder and ear pro. There is also a battery pack with a USB and apple charger.

I also carry off-body in a sling bag. I don't like it, but the daycare my kids go to have a no weapons sign/policy. I keep an extra mag and flashlight in there.
I also keep a medium pack in the car with gortex, cold weather gear, gloves, trauma kit, OTC meds, knives, crow bar, compass, extra socks... I'm sure I'm forgetting something. I need to add some fire starting stuff and a map.

Always have a pack near me with fire starting tools (ferro rod, 2 lighters some shredded up birch bark for tinder), small mylar blanket, tourniquet, combat guaze, ziplock with afterbite, antibiotic ointment, pain pills and med tape) lightweight rain pants and jacket, shemagh, winter gloves, beanie, extra pair of socks, leatherman and flashlight.

Not everyday. If I'm staying close to home I just take my sig, knife, Maybe a flashlight. If I'm going to the city or gone for the day I throw the bag in the " spare tire" compartment of the car.