• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes What's it worth - Bausch & Lomb 10x tactical (M25 rifle)

MescaBug

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 2, 2012
Baie-Comeau, Quebec
I have a Bausch & Lomb 10x tactical. Wondering what is the curent market value of these scopes? We dont see them often, kinda hard to evaluate its value.

Awesome scope, way better than my Leupolds so its a keeper for sure. I would like to know what is the going rate, and how much I could get out of it. I will probably mount it on a LRB M25.

Thanks

It has been a while ago but someone had one of these for sale here and was asking 1000.00 I never followed the add to see how it played out.

It would be of most value to someone building a spec M25 platform.

You don't see as many folks building those as you do the M21, let alone the M24 and M40 type rifles.

IIRC when those were being sold commercially, they went for about 1200, this was when the Leupold Vari-X III tactical went for around 500.

Reactions: Itsadryheat
There was one for sale on this forum asking price $650 ,the you have pictured looks very nice ,when the scope is mounted on the m14 the ejected brass some times hits the turret and this will mark up the turret , your scope looks very nice and will look good on your lrb .

There is a Brookfield Precsion M14/M25 scope mount new paper work and US marked for $525 shipped , Iron Brigade Armory ,