• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What's it worth?

haydenlake71

Private
Minuteman
Jan 21, 2010
Keizer OR USA
Re: What's it worth?

50 Bucks... I'll rid you of that dog!... Just kiddin'
grin.gif
Very nice! $2500+ sounds fair.

Not digging the paint job, too glossy, but still a nice rifle none the less.

Forgive my other comment, my bad. By the way, what type of pistol is the foam cut out for? I'm guessing Beretta 92 or similar full sized pistol.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rero360</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Smells kind of fishy, nice rifle, good hard case, ok optics. I mean I know how much all my firearms are worth, granted the OP could have received the rifle as a gift or part of a estate but doesn't say so. Added being his first or second post. don't know.

If I'm wrong, my bad, just first instinct though. Not digging the paint job, too glossy, but still a nice rifle none the less. </div></div>

Not trying to highjack, but I agree with ya. Maybe its for a friend. I can evaluate all things in or on my rifle and know the exact cost and go for a selling priced based on that. Hmmm...

I've got about $3500 into the whole package but haven't got a hit. It's legit, I just don't know if it's the economy or what. Thanks for the input though guys.

As a recommendation or an idea. They are nice rifles, I own 2 AR-10's. To someone that likes the camo it will sell. If you can strip the camo off with no damage or dicoloring it will appeal to more people. The Eotech is not really made for a "T" model. It will work but people who buy a "T" model will just about always keep and leave a good scope on this rifle.. I would strip it and sell it seperately. This rifle in stock form and with the original A-2 stock in like new condition will sell for somewhere in the $2,000 area give or take. I would strip everything and sell everything seperately if it's feasable.. I believe you will make as much or more money than you are asking.. To someone that wants a good AR-10 with great accuracy, this would fit the bill and you even have an Eotech for another rifle. Just my opinion............SmokeRolls

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rero360</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Smells kind of fishy, nice rifle, good hard case, ok optics. I mean I know how much all my firearms are worth, granted the OP could have received the rifle as a gift or part of a estate but doesn't say so. Added being his first or second post. don't know.

If I'm wrong, my bad, just first instinct though. Not digging the paint job, too glossy, but still a nice rifle none the less. </div></div>

I have chose to edit my original post after I calmed down, but honestly i thinks it's poor judgement on your part to make such a illinformed comment such as "fishy" when you nothing more about this guy or his rifle than what he posted.

I'm done....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trevor300wsm</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rero360</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Smells kind of fishy, nice rifle, good hard case, ok optics. I mean I know how much all my firearms are worth, granted the OP could have received the rifle as a gift or part of a estate but doesn't say so. Added being his first or second post. don't know.

I have chose to edit my original post after I calmed down, but honestly i thinks it's poor judgement on your part to make such a illinformed comment such as "fishy" when you nothing more about this guy or his rifle than what he posted.

I'm done....</div></div>

yet another reason why i don't cross the RED RIVER....he's done.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheSmokeRolls</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As a recommendation or an idea. They are nice rifles, I own 2 AR-10's. To someone that likes the camo it will sell. If you can strip the camo off with no damage or dicoloring it will appeal to more people. The Eotech is not really made for a "T" model. It will work but people who buy a "T" model will just about always keep and leave a good scope on this rifle.. I would strip it and sell it seperately. This rifle in stock form and with the original A-2 stock in like new condition will sell for somewhere in the $2,000 area give or take. I would strip everything and sell everything seperately if it's feasable.. I believe you will make as much or more money than you are asking.. To someone that wants a good AR-10 with great accuracy, this would fit the bill and you even have an Eotech for another rifle. Just my opinion............SmokeRolls </div></div>

+1, nothing to add.

okie

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trevor300wsm</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rero360</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Smells kind of fishy, nice rifle, good hard case, ok optics. I mean I know how much all my firearms are worth, granted the OP could have received the rifle as a gift or part of a estate but doesn't say so. Added being his first or second post. don't know.

I'm done....</div></div>

yet another reason why i don't cross the RED RIVER....he's done..... </div></div>

Damn I figured you had met your quota for the day of smart ass posts after you gave that poor guy so much shit earlier over just wanting to get some opinions on upgrading his rifle in a few areas. Your a real class act and your very welcoming to the new comers that have simple questions. You were once new and dumb also, but since you been here a while and you have a extremely high post count I guess you feel it's acceptable to fuck with people.

And please flame away big boy....I'm just laughin at you so show me what you got.

ok.....but yet ANOTHER reason why i don't cross the red river......it has come to me over the years that there are a whole segment of the population that are ate up with the dumb ass....thus i elect not to go through the brain damage ....no flame just the facts.......

[/quote]
I guess you feel it's acceptable to fuck with people.
And please flame away big boy....I'm just laughin at you so show me what you got. [/quote]

Just some friendly advice...We all have caught heat in the beginning.. Keep your head down and be slow to snap at others and you will do well here... You may receive bumps and scrapes from time to time... Just check out the scenery, take in some intell and then you will have seasoned legs to stand on for the future.... Boltripper is a good guy... I think he has snapped at me in the past but I probably deserved it... Just offering friendly advice...........SmokeRolls

Forgive me for finding this humerous. If I didn't I wouldn't play along, but I do so for the sake of good comedy I'll throw one more muligan your way my friend Bolt. I think it's somewhat foolish of you to categorize anyone that you do not know anything about. Deducting from your statement about "dumbasses", I'll assume that your categorizing me under this blanketed point of view due to my geographical location being somewhat north of yours across the river. Without getting into troublesome specifics that I'm sure would overload your already maxed capacity melon atop your shoulders I'll say that one could find many more documented cases of "dumbass" by simply googling "dumb Dallas citizens" than you'd ever find in my small little dot on the map north of the river. Now, I'm not going to group you individually into this mass of stupidity since I know nothing of you other than your simple sarcasm here in this forum, but if you continue to transfere your narrow mindedthoughts through that little keyboard I may have no choice but to do so.

It's been fun and honestly it's made me smile and chuckle while typing and for that I thank you Bolt. Let's go shoot sometime. Take care.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheSmokeRolls</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[/quote]
I guess you feel it's acceptable to fuck with people.
And please flame away big boy....I'm just laughin at you so show me what you got. </div></div>

Just some friendly advice...We all have caught heat in the beginning.. Keep your head down and be slow to snap at others and you will do well here... You may receive bumps and scrapes from time to time... Just check out the scenery, take in some intell and then you will have seasoned legs to stand on for the future.... Boltripper is a good guy... I think he has snapped at me in the past but I probably deserved it... Just offering friendly advice...........SmokeRolls [/quote]

Thank you sir. I respect what you say and you say it very well. I'm a member at many forums including shooting, motorcycles, harleys, bodybuilding, AKC boads, and hunting. It doesn't matter where you go or the subject matter being discussed there are always arogant individuals that give others a hard time for no reason. We all have to start somewhere you know. A guy asking a "dumb question" today might be a champion shooter on a professional level a few years down the road and you can look back and say "hey I helped that guy when he was a beginner" OR you can look back and say "yeah I was a real smart ass to that guy back in the day"......who's the joke going to be on then?? I guess after being on message boards daily for almost 15 yrs I'd have learned to over look it, but sometimes we all have our weak moments. Again thank you for your words of advice. They will not fall on deaf ears.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: haydenlake71</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Easy men. Just some constructive input. The Civil War is over. Ha! Ha! </div></div>

I aplogize that this took place in your post. This is something I normally find unacceptable, yet I participated in it this time. Hopefully you found the info you were looking for. There is a wealth of knowledge here on this forum along with some of the best people walking the earth. Boltripper actually seems to be a pretty good fellow from some of the other posts of his that I researched and read, but he just seems to have a bad day from time to time and bashes on people. I guess today was a off day for him
wink.gif

Smile for me Bolt...I really do wanna come shoot with you.
smile.gif

Hey, dont back off Trevor. We dont want them north of the river and very few of them are dumb enough to attempt it.
wink.gif

okie