• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What's missing...?

Douglas-001

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2012
50 miles west of Camp Perry
:unsure: Many years ago (well before I started reloading) I was working out with some factory ammo. It was sold in a 20 round (box) sleeve.....some may recall this sleek looking packaging...anywho...I had a dud....Hmmmm....I put the round aside after waiting the obligatory (not to be confused with obtuse) time in case of some bizarre late ignition...the round has sat on a shelf until today as I was loading the same caliber and figured I would pull this apart and possibly use the brass and bullet. Here's what I found!
IMG_5306.jpg

Now, I'll admit that I indeed discovered that a proper and safe charge of gunpowder is critical. Especially when you're at the 600 yd. line at Viale....all this time I never suspected a misstep from the big H....as always....good luck and good shooting to all goon squad members! :LOL: