• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What's new?

96coal449

Private
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2018
Not so new is another boot licker joins the list aka Liberty Safe, another brand new glowie in the hide, ..... it doesn't end but, good to have fun with it.

Not new to me but new news of it. I'm no stranger to CBDC and I consider myself fairly informed on it and other topics. I'm aware of what's called the the fed DC too. What I wasn't aware of.... at work today, guy says what's this crap as he's viewing his phone. He himself is what I call red pilled. Half awake.
Being black pilled I'm considered a conspiracy theorist, because I think critically. Anyways, he was asking about the fed's DC and something happening on the 20th ..... of Sept. Has anyone here heard anything? I've been pretty busy with life's BS and haven't had the time to stay fully alert. Being 14 days away, I'm concerned. I've also noticed the new conVID push again over the last week. DC and VID go hand in hand.

PS.....this is not glow bait.

1694049210907.png

Not so new is another boot licker joins the list aka Liberty Safe, another brand new glowie in the hide, ..... it doesn't end but, good to have fun with it.

Not new to me but new news of it. I'm no stranger to CBDC and I consider myself fairly informed on it and other topics. I'm aware of what's called the the fed DC too. What I wasn't aware of.... at work today, guy says what's this crap as he's viewing his phone. He himself is what I call red pilled. Half awake.
Being black pilled I'm considered a conspiracy theorist, because I think critically. Anyways, he was asking about the fed's DC and something happening on the 20th ..... of Sept. Has anyone here heard anything? I've been pretty busy with life's BS and haven't had the time to stay fully alert. Being 14 days away, I'm concerned. I've also noticed the new conVID push again over the last week. DC and VID go hand in hand.

PS.....this is not glow bait.
Well, Sept 21 is my wife's birthday. So, on the 20th, I will be scrambling like mad to get her something, even a birthday card.

Yea so..... just wondering if anyone has a link. Not looking for actions.
Gimme a fawkin break.

Wells as the autumnal equinox is the 23rd I will be setting up my life size replica of Stonehenge. I may need some help from the engineers here on the hide to line up the stones to the equinox as I am several degrees north of the original site. All druids here are welcome. We will be using the secret thread in the bear pit sub threads to organize the gathering. Looking forward to the peaceful resistance the alignment of the earth and sun will inspire us to achieve

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Wells as the autumnal equinox is the 23rd I will be setting up my life size replica of Stonehenge. I may need some help from the engineers here on the hide to line up the stones to the equinox as I am several degrees north of the original site. All druids here are welcome. We will be using the secret thread in the bear pit sub threads to organize the gathering. Looking forward to the peaceful resistance the alignment of the earth and sun will inspire us to achieve
A druish princess? Funny, she doesn't look druish.

According to my calculations, follow this precisely and you should be good
stonehenge.png