• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's that noise

Re: What's that noise

That plane is an EADS Socota Trinidad (French). I can't believe it help up that well. They don't build these things very well compared to a Beechcraft.

Apparently everyone in the plane was tone deaf.

And that is what keeps my buddy in business. He's an airplane mechanic and they pick up a lot of crashed/salvage planes to rebuild. Needless to say, he stays very busy. There seems to be a lot of idiots with pilot licenses.

My guess would be that either the landing gear was faulty or that they mistook the noise as a stall warning, which occurs often on landings. But maybe they really just weren't paying attention, and there are more stupid people out there than I would hope to admit.

Fuck it. Get me a hammer, two crescent wrenches and a Hi-Lift. We'll have her back in the air in 10 minutes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 50calcruiser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fuck it. Get me a hammer, two crescent wrenches and a Hi-Lift. We'll have her back in the air in 10 minutes. </div></div>

Nah, just a hammer a crawler, and some bungee cords.

I have a good friend who did the exact same thing...he thought it was a stall warning. His wife and son were aboard, wife was pissed; no more airplanes for him!

I thought that it was universal, throughout that Stall was a 'Buzzer' warning noise ?
That was a definitely a noise that you should take notice off . What ever happened to calling down taking a 'Gear Check Pass' ??? the fucking morons .

. . . looks like the flaps were down . . . just skipped one check list item.

Kevin

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: okrebel92</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 50calcruiser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Fuck it. Get me a hammer, two crescent wrenches and a Hi-Lift. We'll have her back in the air in 10 minutes. </div></div>

Nah, just a hammer a crawler, and some bungee cords. </div></div>
Add some duct tape to that list and Macgyver could fix the space shuttle.