• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Whats the deal with WOTAC/Wonders Optics?

Keyser Söze

Private
Minuteman
Apr 25, 2011
Does anyone know? Did they go out of business or something?

I had read a lot of good about their scopes as well as their customer service, and was pretty set on picking a 12x44 gen5 to try. I sent them a couple emails and made a few calls, but never heard anything back. And reading around the internet, it seems they have fallen off the face of the earth and nobody has been able to make contact or get their scopes for a couple months now.

Re: Whats the deal with WOTAC/Wonders Optics?

I talked to Matt a week ago and just got a email from him today, had a problem with a Falcon scope and he as always is going out of his way to make it right.

I also just talked to Matt he's good people and WOTAC scopes are good scopes. Matt once said he wanted to make the best scope out there but keep the price where anyone can pick one up. I have bought around 10 of them 5 I use on my own rifles the last is mounted on a .338 Win Mag and so far it has held zero with no problems when it doesn't I'm not worried as I know Matt will make it right.

Matt is one of the good guys. Ive gotten him on the phone at 9pm on a Saturday while he was driving. Keep trying him, youll get him, His scopes are great stuff,