• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What's the next level we allow the WH to drop down??

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Florida

I mean really?! Okay, it can't get lower than this right?! Can we get lower??

1jTV.gif
    ec9be0be86a133b40439e326f067564d.gif

What's the next level we allow the WH to drop down??​

Nobody asked me if I though we should allow this crap nor the current state of affairs. I don't see that it is up to me to allow or disallow it - nobody fucking cares what I think. There ain't no "fixing" "allowing" "disallowing" or "solution" with what's going on in Washington. It's out of control and the last time I screamed "I'm not going to allow any more of this!" everybody laughed and said "OK, Boomer"

It's a shit show.

VooDoo

Funny how this is the "administration of decency" and this guy's got a whore mongering crackhead son and people flashing titties on the white house lawn. But people on that team will never admit that the guy they voted for is way more than fatally flawed. The definition of cognitive dissonance.

Last edited:
    Trans Titties @ WH? 😂, Yeah it's low.

Biden saying "you're the bravest and most inspiring people I know" to gay/trans peeps - pretty shitty and low.

The ultimate goal is to make pedos a protected class of citizens.

Can't change my mind.

Why don't we see women dressed as men dancing for the kids?

Reactions: HeavyAssault
    Yes, next is the “right” to bestiality…

Right after the underaged evil

They’d be doing us a favor at this point.

When they attack, you and I will be paying the price. Not them. Keep that in mind.

Oh, and if by some miracle, we fend off the attackers. These worthless assholes will come back out of their holes to "lead" us to "rebuild".
    Having survived the horrors of being invaded, we won't have the energy to build the gallows these fucks richly deserve.

Just wait until they "win" the next election
    Honestly I think they're going to "let" trump, or other gop equivalent win the next election because they'll rig the whole economy to collapse after they take office, and dip the country into chaos, and they'll spend the next 4 years doing their blame game, clinch a solid mid term 'win', and then ensure that no republican gets voted into office ever again with lines like "remember the depression of 2024 the republicans caused". We're already teetering on a razors edge of a collapse, and the only thing stopping it is the .gov making moves to kick the can down the road a little further. Home default rates are higher than 2008 according to some talking heads on youtube. There is a used car bubble of defaults. Housing is getting unaffordable, as are rents. As interest rates continue to climb, unemployment is going to rise, and a hard recession has started, they're just denying it's existance, and manipulating data to hold the truth from getting out.

At this point, food, bullets, and water purification should be stockpiled, and start thinking hard about learning a skill that will come in handy, a skill that you can use in a small tight community of people trying to survive. If i'm wrong, what have you lost learning a skill, stockpiling food, or storing quantities of ammo that would make a Texan raise an eyebrow.

I went off on a tangent I know, but shits just bizarre around here.

Branden

When they attack, you and I will be paying the price. Not them. Keep that in mind.

Oh, and if by some miracle, we fend off the attackers. These worthless assholes will come back out of their holes to "lead" us to "rebuild".
    Having survived the horrors of being invaded, we won't have the energy to build the gallows these fucks richly deserve.
    At this point I don’t care and you underestimate my resolve for Justice. I’m just not willing to do all the work alone. Haha.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
    Honestly I think they're going to "let" trump, or other gop equivalent win the next election because they'll rig the whole economy to collapse after they take office, and dip the country into chaos, and they'll spend the next 4 years doing their blame game, clinch a solid mid term 'win', and then ensure that no republican gets voted into office ever again with lines like "remember the depression of 2024 the republicans caused". We're already teetering on a razors edge of a collapse, and the only thing stopping it is the .gov making moves to kick the can down the road a little further. Home default rates are higher than 2008 according to some talking heads on youtube. There is a used car bubble of defaults. Housing is getting unaffordable, as are rents. As interest rates continue to climb, unemployment is going to rise, and a hard recession has started, they're just denying it's existance, and manipulating data to hold the truth from getting out.

At this point, food, bullets, and water purification should be stockpiled, and start thinking hard about learning a skill that will come in handy, a skill that you can use in a small tight community of people trying to survive. If i'm wrong, what have you lost learning a skill, stockpiling food, or storing quantities of ammo that would make a Texan raise an eyebrow.

I went off on a tangent I know, but shits just bizarre around here.

Branden
    Ammo is covered. Been thinking more about stocking food, water , and silver. I dont think theyll give up power tho regardless of how bad it gets. These people dont need to save face anymore. Other generations would have been at war already. We just come here to whine.

Between the White House and the military honoring and actively recruiting drag queens I can’t think of a scenario where we would be a bigger laughing stock to a enemy, I’m fairly certain we are already the butt of jokes and being dismissed in the back rooms in North Korea, Iran, China, and Russia. I guess it would be worse if we paint the White House and our tanks, ships, and planes rainbow, which is probably a actual real plan that has been presented somewhere in the pentagon.