• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What's up forum goers!

CptStupendous

MintuteofOcean
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2014
WA
Obviously new here, about to take my first plunge into the long range marksmanship arena and found this bottomless pit of information. From seattle and I'm just scouring the local forums and places to find some of the gear needed to get started, like a rifle and scope. Maybe some ammo too, that might be helpful. I have eyes on a SWFA SS 10x42 and kind of leaning towards a 20" FN TSR XP, but have constantly comparing it to the Savage 10p also 20" Feel free to educate or comment on the comparison of these two rifles. I have lurked here for a short time while trying to deliberate if i should start a SBR build or try something new. I'm looking forward to sharing my journey with you guys and getting some help along the way from what seems to be a great community.

-cpt