• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Whats your best guess on when

Fall, when the election season is rolling at full steam.

But I also think we are in the area of "one little mistake" that will have all hell let loose.

Are we watching the archduke riding in a car go by. Are we watching the sudetenland being taken over, or the rhineland being taken.....or are the cars lined up on the polish border.

Are people thinking, well they did nothing at czech thing, did nothing at the rhine thing, why would they do something over poland? The Archduke why would that start a mess, not like he is the top guy or anything.

I think we are too close to that one mistake....or that one event. What happens if one cartel gets pissed at another and there is a mag dump across the river. We are not dealing with the best and brightest here, we are dealing with people telling us, you will know who I am shortly.

We are far too close to the edge anything could send it over.....but if things just stay going this way. Something is going to have to happen before the election. The Donald will not be allowed into the white house.

Spring/early summer would be the worst time if “they” want to inflict maximum casualties.

Crops not yet harvested, so supply chains for food will be very short, and people will be out and about a lot more for any chaos unleashed to spread farther, faster.

Just my $0.02

Maybe Octoberish. Sort of like they did with the so called “ MAGA Bomber”.

Reactions: Ronws
I'd say they'll try once a month until the "election".
Trump would seem to be as popular as ever.
I'd consider it a miracle if he's allowed to make it to office.
That may happen as their last tactic looking like the obstruction he received while in office.
I think the idea of his reelection is to great a risk for their global intentions.
People were emboldened around the world.
Anyone remember what the folks in Hong Kong were waving?

R

Another virus is already being planned for in 2024. Likely early fall. If this is not effective in allowing another steal of the election in November, then something else like a major terrorist attack.

Last edited:
Or they increase reporting on this type of event

That's crazy.

Read the comments section..

The commenter's rhetoric and blatant false associations make it seem as though they are fueling themselves up for a Rwanda event. Are these real people making comments that they truly believe to be true or are they from a bot army reporting back to an organized agenda.

That's crazy.

Read the comments section..

The commenter's rhetoric and blatant false associations make it seem as though they are fueling themselves up for a Rwanda event. Are these real people making comments that they truly believe to be true or are they from a bot army reporting back to an organized agenda.
Could be a bit of both.

Reactions: Inifinty
This guy? That wrote the article?
IMG_0876.jpeg
Or the potato giving the speech?

Your government is constantly plotting against the people. Many think tanks, government agencies, with the help of the" news" media, ploting actions and working the propaganda side.
False flags, pandemics are already in the works. One after another to gain more power, wealth, and control over the people.
Look at tbe latest FBI, j6 th plot, where they knew who the pipe bomber was right away...but offered a big reward at first, can't find him in 3 yrs, but they knew all along, and never interviewed him! Just lying about it all those years.
He's a former Navy guy, now working security. And working with the FBI, to make it appear VP Harris was in danger from those terrible Trump supporters, on J6. The whole debacle was a Federal plan to interrupt the election to install Biden, just like they ran interference for Joe with Hunter, on the laptop, they knew was real long before anyone else...but lied about it.
The pandemic, safe and effective, jab mislabeled as a vaccine. Lie, after lie.
So how did a drone get through the defenses in a war zone to kill and injure US personnel? Did they just let it happen as an excuse to go to war with Iran?...This is how they roll..How corrupt is this government? Very...obviously.

any of the above could be correct. trump will not be allowed back in office despite the fact that the deep state would again hamstring him. he will be kept out through fraud,false and spurious criminal charges. they will assassinate him if they have to. anything is possible-pandemic,nuc war,terrorist grid take down,some phoneyed up armed J6 thing.
however,i think they will wait until their new pres is installed. prob be obama. they will continue with the incremental destruction of law,ag,military,energy,family etc. i don't think they will have to gamble on forcing a civil war which they would likely win. they'd lose rescources and people. people they don't care-all recent imports or easily replaced.
after the new pres,they can wait out the predictable ineffective response. then they can strike. i'd say 3rd quarter of '25. they have no need to rush. 2030 plan is ahead of schedule. don't think a domestic "black swan" will happen yet. if so will be another scamdemic which they have already worked and have a justification set up for.
IMHO any earlier "black swan" will be foriegn initiated. likely china but maybe iran,no. korea,even cartels. sorta doubt russia.

• Haha
Reactions: Herb Stoner
The pandemic, safe and effective, jab mislabeled as a vaccine. Lie, after lie.
So how did a drone get through the defenses in a war zone to kill and injure US personnel? Did they just let it happen as an excuse to go to war with Iran?
Yes
..This is how they roll..How corrupt is this government? Very...obviously.
There is currently not a mathematical number high enough to describe a coefficient of how corrupt the government is. Why? Because the government is made up of people. And people can excel at being shitty.

Reactions: 45-90
All this hype about how the Super Bowl is going to be the most watched game or event ever kind of makes you wonder…

I'd expect a Chinese disease to start in the coming months. The foreign felon flood will suddenly taper off in about June and the media will completely stop reporting immigrant crime this summer. The media will stop reporting on the Trump hoax trials as they are all exposed as fucking hoaxes, the exception if the Jan 6th hoax. Joe Biden will shit his pants during the state of the union or start beating off at an event with world leaders...............................................the media will blame Trump.

Suddenly, Big Mike and Gavin Newsome will move to the front of the pack. Big Mike's dick will print when she sports a boner at the debates and we will be called "conspiracy theorists" for noticing. Trump will go into election night with a 20 point lead in the polls. No one will be allowed to watch the vote counting, it will take three weeks to count votes and Big Mike will win by 2%, it was magical.

December 1st, the flood of foreign scum will resume at the rate of 10,000 a day, drugs will flood the market and buying a child under 12 for sex will be made legal by democrats. Owning a car will be made illegal, phased in over five years. No one will be allowed to fly without a government permit and you will need a good social score to see relatives who live more than two states away. Private gun sales will be made illegal and the ATF will use their secret gun registry to come after anyone who voted Republican and owns a gun.

Glad you're back, also. I agree that the conditions are perfect for such an incident. But guessing "when" is probably as likely as guessing when the end of the world is, or the next recession is going to begin....2022/2023/2024...20-1000. Eh, @Hobo Hilton? If it happens you can always claim you were right.

Whats your best guess on when posters will actually put the full concept in the title of their post ????????????​

Reactions: Bullfrog08
Not sure who said it and " slaves wait for someone to free them " .

The summer riot season is always popular, but I wouldn't discount a pre-election event.
The way thing are going... I'm actually expecting the very real possibility of more than one.

Naw, that was just the ballot box. The soap box is long past, so that just leaves one box left. Plus its not over until those who just wanted to be left alone have spoken, much like those crossing the boarder. Once either of those groups finish or are finished, then it will be over.
I get the sentiment, I use to feel the same way. But it’s not coming. Those who felt or feel that way are aging out. They simply need to wait. This is a war of attrition and replacement.