• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What's your coolest gun ?

Alphatreedog

Tier Potato
Minuteman
  • Feb 15, 2017
    I mean subjectively . To you . What gun do you own that makes you hear Barry White and once you set your gaze on it you just can't look away .
    Maybe it's a Nylon 66 or a pump action 22 . Gran Pap's 30-30 . Hell maybe you secretively fawn over a Lady Smith . What lights your fire ?
    I finally purchased a Ruger Mini 14 . I've always wanted one as it is in the top 4 cool list of rifles for me . Not to mention that now that I have one I am direct blood relation to the A Team and given a little corrugated sheet metal now invincible .

1979 Colt Python.
    Python.jpg

cant find the saved photo on my computer, so a stock photo will have to do....

but one of my favorite guns is my Gibbs African Hunter in .72 cal

gibbs-african-hunter-rifle.jpg

a 650gr pill sitting on 200gr of FFF.......she packs a punch.....

just need to find a poor orphan child to serve as my gun bearer when i go on hunts with it and ill be all set.

cant find the saved photo on my computer, so a stock photo will have to do....

but one of my favorite guns is my Gibbs African Hunter in .72 cal

gibbs-african-hunter-rifle.jpg

a 650gr pill sitting on 200gr of FFF.......she packs a punch.....

just need to find a poor orphan child to serve as my gun bearer when i go on hunts with it and ill be all set.
    If your paying the bills.....

View attachment 7602442
    This bad boy will spit out 24 rubber bands as fast a I can pull the trigger and when I get in my boating accident and my other guns sink to the bottom never to be seen again this bad boy will float.

Is that red thing a muzzle brake - or suppressor?

I suppose with something as awesome as that it could be both - at once?

I do note that it has a collapsible stock . . . and a combination Picatinny Rail / high capacity magazine.

View attachment 7602442
    This bad boy will spit out 24 rubber bands as fast a I can pull the trigger and when I get in my boating accident and my other guns sink to the bottom never to be seen again this bad boy will float.
    Mils or moa?

Mine, just for fun of shooting, is the N Frame S&W 625/45ACP in the (crappy) photo to the left. The thing is really accurate and very low recoil.

There's one in m LGS for $2100 if interested! But they've also got what looks like a NIB Colt 'A1 for $2600?

Mine is the M2HB. Still grin like a kid. Too bad it's nearly $500 to burn through 100rds. Loading is cheaper but still...

IMG_0881.JPG

Last edited:
    My M107A1 Driver, have hit several golf balls 563 yards.

Attachments

• A903CEE2-956C-4903-9259-719D92F1DDE5.png
      A903CEE2-956C-4903-9259-719D92F1DDE5.png
      1.8 MB · Views: 85
    • FEE15A6F-ED8B-4AD7-8D68-1496A1144263.png
      FEE15A6F-ED8B-4AD7-8D68-1496A1144263.png
      2.7 MB · Views: 85
    • 375F7410-741A-4A01-BB37-EFB21EF8C89A.jpeg
      375F7410-741A-4A01-BB37-EFB21EF8C89A.jpeg
      578.2 KB · Views: 84
    I don't own any firearms anymore nope they were all borrowed by a pick up truck of trustworthy illegal aliens they went that way I swear they did promise to bring them back as soon as it was safe .

I had this custom-made ... it's a SIG P220 SS-Carry, never fired, mirror-polished (by Patriot Gun Polishing), and adorned with 24k gold-plated controls and a Rosewood grip. It's about as cool as it gets in this "coolest gun" category. Sits in a shadow-box in my reloading room where I can look at it's "coolness" every day.

1618227873471.png

My sweet Brenda would NEVEER let me have one. I always thought it would be cool sitting on the lakeside lawn. When someone came by that i didn’t like, I figured a 6 pound shot across his bow would settle things down a bit.

You are going to have a problem loading "Abigail" with six pound shot.

I built her to shoot golf balls with 1,050 grains of black powder.

You are going to have a problem loading "Abigail" with six pound shot.

I built her to shoot golf balls with 1,050 grains of black powder.
    Oh I wanted a Napoleon 6 pounder, the full bore, if the solid shot doesn’t get there attention, a couple rounds of grape shot will resolve any further issues.

1618251103643.png

Go Big or Go Home. I guess Technically its a 50 Cal. Mark VII 16 inch/50 Caliber Gun.

Screw you
    Screw your cover
    Screw your bunker
    Screw everyone in a 10 mil radius (super special fission boosted shells--now THAT is a ballistic tip, 20 kt warhead--I'm guestimating on overpressure and fallout, but meh, what are nukes among friends).
    World Record ELR Holder at 40Km....

View attachment 7602915
    Go Big or Go Home. I guess Technically its a 50 Cal. Mark VII 16 inch/50 Caliber Gun.

Screw you
    Screw your cover
    Screw your bunker
    Screw everyone in a 10 mil radius (super special fission boosted shells--now THAT is a ballistic tip, 20 kt warhead--I'm guestimating on overpressure and fallout, but meh, what are nukes among friends).
    World Record ELR Holder at 40Km....
    Ahahahahaha.... my first thought was, i lost it in a fishing accident

Reactions: Davo308
    my uncle was in a 5" mount on the new jersey WWII

his wife used to say "he loved that damn ship more than me"...he would reply "your right", then go back to telling us stories
    Slight thread derail--I know the age of the Battleship is over--but damn if those things (Iowa Class) aren't some good lookin ships. They are just "pretty" in the most manly way possible.