• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns What's your daily CC gun?

nockhunter

Private
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2010
    upstate ny
    Just curious. I carry a Kahr CM9 most everywhere, inside waistband or dropped into cargo shorts pocket, with a Desantis nemesis pocket holster.

Mike

Glock 26 during daylight hours (generally means during the whole of the summer), and a glock 19 with a WML at home, at night, or if I know I'm going into an area that has no access to natural light. I generally always carry a flashlight as well.

Oh, and an M16-14SFG CRKT knife almost always.

Sig 365, awesome gun. I also sometimes carry a Ruger LCR.......in 9mm. The Sig and the Ruger both conceal very well and don't print too badly, even under a t-shirt, in an IWB holster.

I'm an OG and have had a carry permit since the late 1970s, and have tried a lot of different pistols and revolvers in different rigs over the decades. The 365 is probably the best all arounder I've ever found or used. Splendidly reliable, accurate, night sights, holds 11 rounds (or 13 with the 12 round mags, but those tend to print somewhat), hard to beat in my opinion.

I have four on the nightstand that I put on depending on what I'm wearing/where I'm going. 1911, Sig 320, M&P .40, Shield .45.

I'd love to add a 365 to the line up but the shield .45 is essentially the same size and shooting for groups it holds it's own with pretty much everything else I own so out of a tiny gun it's pretty impressive.

Lately I've been lazy and have gone for the Glock 43 while not working. Usually it's the 19.

Are we really doing this thread again?

• Haha
    Reactions: Basher
    Sig P365 in an IWB holster from CYA or a Ruger LCP II in a DeSantis Nemesis.

Nto all at once. Nightstand / car / office. M&P Shield 9.

Glock 34 gen 5, RMR 2, SF X300U, suppressor height sights (Ameriglo?) is my primary CC when using pants.
    99BECBC8-4B99-4A87-8A16-A1AAE1F668D3.jpeg

Glock 26 gen 4 stays in my gym bag in case I need something to and from the gym.
    A9B348DE-22E0-46EF-B567-7E4A7CD752DD.jpeg

HK P2000SK LEM 40 SW

1477BFB8-7CB0-4B80-B94A-3FB41700FD0D.jpeg

Dan Wesson ECO. Loaded with UNDERWOOD 45 ACP 120 gr Xtreme Defender 1320 fps (not the ammo shown) w/Wilson Combat 470XCB Magazine. Carried in a Black Hawk Concealed Weapon Fanny Pack Holster Ambidextrous (large) in main compartment, along with 6 more Wilson Combat 7 round 470XCB Magazines (organized in a 7066 TUFF 6 Inline Magazine Pouch) that fits nicely in the front compartment pocket of the fanny pack. Total round count of 50 (7x7+1). Also use Wright Leather Works Banshee IWB, double Mag holder, and belt depending on different circumstances.
    BD29CD2F-8422-4ED8-B9AD-96ECDEA91E73.jpeg
    40661013-DC92-42E3-B231-39858DBBD363.jpeg

Last edited:
    Glock 17 with OEM threaded barrel and Streamlight TLR1, sits in a JM Custom Kydex holster appendix. My EDC, my bedside gun, my everything handgun.

Kind of suprised it hasnt been said yet.

Sig P938 scorpion in a Alex and Ryan apendix holster.

Thinkin of trying a sidecar type soon...spare mag in the pocket is getting old.

Reactions: Slo cat
    3.3” xds 9mm with the 8rnd mag in it. Appendix carry usually 12 o clock. Spare mag is tucked iwb as well at about 10 o clock

Keltec P11 since November. Used to carry a Glock 30 most of the time before that. If I need more I don't bother with concealed and go to a Glock 21 with light and laser.

Reactions: Nicosdad
    I just bought a 365 to replace my 239 to save some weight & add some ammo capacity.

Question: I haven’t bought a holster in a long time (I’ve always favored stealth gear & alien gear IWB) - any new players in this market I should look at? I prefer neoprene vs leather, though I have carried a crossbreed some years ago

I like my CM9 for evryday carry, I don't know how some of you guys carry those BIG ASS guns. Nice cross section of shootin irons, even the few revolver shooter out there. I do carry my S&W 3" adj sight M60, my general fishing/woods bum gun. I just don't have a CC holster I like for it.

Mike

P229 boat anchor. We will be issued 320X compacts soon though so that should shed over a pound and have a slightly lower profile.

Reactions: Sig Marine
    Sig P365 is my current choice. Very happy with it and like the additional capacity in exchange for minimal increase in size. Phil G

Glock 43 almost all the time. .357 Ruger LCR on occasion, usually when I'm not to far from home i.e. gym, walking the dog, etc. Glock 26 or 19 when I'm in the wilderness, sometimes on vacation or when I'm going to be in a vehicle for a long time.

Used to be a Kimber Micro. Switched to a S&W 340PD .357. Small frame and 11.8 oz you forget its there.

Surprised to see so many listing a smorgasbord of daily carry options, some with vastly different manual of arms. Seems like a recipe for trouble under stress to my simple mind...
    M&P Shield here.

Reactions: broncoaz
    G29 in an alien gear. Hides very well in just cargo shorts and T shirt. If I’m wearing board shorts ( I live in Florida) then I carry a Shield 9 in a desantis kydex

G19X with TLR1, IWB, usually SOB carry in the summer with the 19 round mag. If I'm wearing a loose shirt, strong side OWB with a spare mag. Being a tall helps with carry options. Always concealed, never open carried.

Field carry is usually it's a G34, LW threaded barrel, with the same light, OWB, strong side, spare mag. Sometimes the 19X in the same config.

At times, usually in different states, a G21 loaded with .45 SMC 255gr. SWCs from Double Tap, LW threaded barrel, same light, OWB, strong side, spare mag.