• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What's your Demographic?

Nostradumbass

Falconer
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 7, 2009
    NE Texas
    Just wondering what the average age of the snipers hide member is......women need not reply.
    Hopefully it's not all teenagers!

If this thread is retarded, I apologize and will accept moderate ridicule
    smile.gif

I'll go first......I'm 30

Re: What's your Demographic?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COURAGEWOLF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">29 and aging handsomely I might add. </div></div>

Not as much as me.

4 inches.... wait what are we talkin about? I'm 32 with the boner of a 16 year old

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vwhugger</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: COURAGEWOLF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">29 and aging handsomely I might add. </div></div>

Not as much as me. </div></div>

sean_connery_1989_2009.jpeg

60 Last Birthday......Just remember your mind is the second thing to go bad when you get old. And I can't remember what the first thing was????

Reagan was President when I graduated High Shool.

He was still President when I graduated College.

He finished his Military buildup and started cutting bases (and officers) while I was in College--the only flaw on his record . . .
    grin.gif

BMT

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Buncha young pups around here, let me tell ya.

In my 40's, here. </div></div>

your just a kid, Nailer.

61 and old enought to know better....and do it anyway.