• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WhatsApp-riled Mexican Mob Beat, Immolate Pair Solely on Rumor

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
Coming soon in a caravan rolling across the border near you?

_104237620_linchamiento-acatlan-de-osorio-343871.jpg

I'm reminded of our roofers this summer, apparent illegals who hadn't ponied up gas money between them to run the generator to operate the nail gun/s provided by their patrón.

The murder of these two men was streamed live on Facebook. One of their relatives saw the feed and desperately tried to stop the crowd from following through, to no avail.

But hey, what the hell, the Left is screaming "Come on up here!" like illegal immigration is some sort of perverted fucking "The Price is Right" game show.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-46145986

Reactions: hermosabeach
Uncle or brother in law? I would have thought bbc would have a team or proofreaders.

Reactions: hermosabeach
Uncle or brother in law? I would have thought bbc would have a team or proofreaders.

Why the hang-up? I thought y'all were more casual about "Uncle-Daddy"-type familial relationships?

Reactions: Blutroop
That would make a good setting for some real old school sons of Jacob style revenge by one of the dead men's relatives.
Get a few good weapons & I wonder how long it would take to eliminate the entire town.

well, this is eventually what happens when you have a justice system like we do right now. ON one level I gotta give props to teh crowd who burned what they thought were abductors, if they were right would you guys be complaining???? On the other hand, I think we have worse shit happening in DC under the guise of governing.

ON one level I gotta give props to teh crowd who burned what they thought were abductors, if they were right would you guys be complaining????

Well it's how the ancient sacred laws of revenge work.
If you get the right guys you are good to go the scales are settled.
But if your town tortures and kills the wrong guys then your town is fair game for a massacre down to the last man, woman, child, beast & tree by someone avenging what you did.

Dont disagree but our system is no better its as corrupt and even more dangerous than the conditions that created that crowd justice.

Our system was supposed to be a bit more civilized and fair to all to make sure that justice was done to the actual guilty ones and not to the innocent ones and to provide lots of checks and balances and also to try to make sure that the richer and more powerful had to face the music like everybody else, including the politicians and the police and the fat cats when they got out of line...

Unfortunately our system now operates basically in reverse and we are almost to the point of having to go back to individual pursuits of sacred oaths of revenge and some mob justice and some vigilantes getting together to take care of business.

Right now the main thing our "Justice" system seems good at is keeping anybody decent in line while letting anyone evil or Communist run rampant with impunity & protecting them from someone taking out the trash.

One of the guys in work stole my twinkies . Can I give him a mild burn with a soldering iron ?

said it for years. Stop wire transfers stop money orders being sent out untaxed. The only thing keeping the scourge whore of govt leeches alive that is the usps is the lines of spics buying money orders. To send back $125billion annually. Thats like walmart leaving every you

Racism much? What sort of lessons haven't you gotten in life?

Is social media firing off the electrodes that prod people into atrocities or is it simply enabling a behavior they are predisposed to anyway? I’m going with the latter. In spite of the mountain of evidence to the contrary, most people are not ameoba in a Petri dish and we are born with at least some degree of free will.

Thusly, any defense of coercion or manipulation is amputated at the knee. If the story is as told (and I have zero faith in a Mexican fact finding mission) then each and every assailant should be exterminated.

Is social media firing off the electrodes that prod people into atrocities or is it simply enabling a behavior they are predisposed to anyway? I’m going with the latter. In spite of the mountain of evidence to the contrary, most people are not ameoba in a Petri dish and we are born with at least some degree of free will.

Thusly, any defense of coercion or manipulation is amputated at the knee. If the story is as told (and I have zero faith in a Mexican fact finding mission) then each and every assailant should be exterminated.
While mild comedy the advent of the lynching has roots long before smartphones/social media.
Gunsmoke being my example(the mild comedy).
Marshal Dillon busted up many a lynch mob coming for "justice".
I'm of the same mind on predisposition.
Culture is the name that shall not be named in the true argument why some places are hellholes.

R

Last edited:
well, this is eventually what happens when you have a justice system like we do right now. ON one level I gotta give props to teh crowd who burned what they thought were abductors, if they were right would you guys be complaining???? On the other hand, I think we have worse shit happening in DC under the guise of governing.

honestly no.....but they werent right.

they also had 0 proof that any crime was committed...and 0 proof that these were the people that did it.

i dont have a problem with vigilante justice...and its one thing if its a victim (or people acting on behalf of a victim) killing the criminal.......but when its a mob of idiots killing people because "its on the internet so it must be true"......thats not vigilante justice.....thats mob lunacy looking for an excuse to kill someone.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
honestly no.....but they werent right.

they also had 0 proof that any crime was committed...and 0 proof that these were the people that did it.

i dont have a problem with vigilante justice...and its one thing if its a victim (or people acting on behalf of a victim) killing the criminal.......but when its a mob of idiots killing people because "its on the internet so it must be true"......thats not vigilante justice.....thats mob lunacy looking for an excuse to kill someone.

Compare it to the mob Leftist lunacy fueled by the MSM and social media, resulting in their conviction that whatever ill they visit upon Conservatives is justifiable.

I’m naïve when it comes to money orders, but I don’t recall ever being taxed 48% of one.

Don't have to wait till 4/15. Take a trip to an ER around 22:00. I think they all come in for taxpayer funded repairs at night.

Neither their working the US Tax Codes like a pinball machine nor their clogging hospital ERs whitewash the use of hate speech. And hate speech does nothing to clog the loopholes or seal up the border.

I would not get all crying about "Hate Speech" (this new SJW Communist dogwhistle term) over a simple derogatory term for a ethic group.

The use of a derogatory term for an ethnic group is in poor taste and detracts from the valid points of any otherwise valid statement, especially these days.

However the term "Hate Speech" is total BS, it is used soley to describe anything that the Communists and their SJW types don't like. Clearly evident because, if you take the exact same thing but change the races/colors/genders/nationalities around and suddenly it's all good with them.

I grew up being referred to by a racially derogatory term very often by the local "superior race" and never equated it with "hate speech", just knew that the "master race" was a bit high on themselves, who cares, we "inferior ones" just had fun referring to them quietly in other possible derogatory names for fun. Poor taste, yes, but "Hate" it is not necessarily.

Last edited:
He shoulda used a derogatory term like wetback.. because that one effects illegals reguardless of race. Some habits die hard

Just as long as no one tries to pull that undocumented worker crap around here..

Those are just adjectives. Sticks and stones.

Used as it was, it's a nominal, a word or a word group functioning as a noun. It could be an adjective, but then it would have to backed up a noun or a nominal, expressed, or unexpressed, like, um, mariachi, or border-jumper, or illegal, which is really understood to be a truncated euphemism for "illegal alien."

I recommend a trip on the wayback machine to TV Land.

Informative, very informative Schoolhouse Rock was.

Something to ponder:
Why aren't wop, mick, limey, cracker, honky, kike, kraut, redneck, ect, ect, ect... considered hate speech?
Only we can give words power over us.
I'm guessing the above list of folks just don't GAF.

R

Hmm. We have a "no hate speech" policy here. I'm not sure what that means any more. I'd like to not GAF, or "give a fck," as AJ would bowdlerize in his c-less fashion, but out here on the fringes it only seems to embolden people to be even more repeatedly offensive in word and/or deed. We won't acquiesce on 2A. Why should I acquiesce every time someone goes on about head coverings? I sure as hell won't be called a Liberal. I'm not demanding political correctness. All I'd like is to not be tempted to hand out an attitude adjustment every time I go to Cabela's. That'd be really, really cool.

Hmm. We have a "no hate speech" policy here. I'm not sure what that means any more. I'd like to not GAF, or "give a fck," as AJ would bowdlerize in his c-less fashion, but out here on the fringes it only seems to embolden people to be even more repeatedly offensive in word and/or deed. We won't acquiesce on 2A. Why should I acquiesce every time someone goes on about head coverings? I sure as hell won't be called a Liberal. I'm not demanding political correctness. All I'd like is to not be tempted to hand out an attitude adjustment every time I go to Cabela's. That'd be really, really cool.
The people on here and at Cabelas aren't the same folks.
I get treated shitty by people everyday while driving, walking and generally existing.
This doesn't mean they are doing it because of my pigmentation or lack there of or different clothes.
Calling someone a spic or n*gger or other name is distasteful but part of the 1st amendment as I see it.
We may dislike them and disagree with their use but it must be allowed.
Kinda like how easy it would be for the lefties to start calling "gun talk" hate speech.
I'm not trying to be your conscience as long as you aren't trying to be mine.

R

The people on here and at Cabelas aren't the same folks.
I get treated shitty by people everyday while driving, walking and generally existing.
This doesn't mean they are doing it because of my pigmentation or lack there of or different clothes.
Calling someone a spic or n*gger or other name is distasteful but part of the 1st amendment as I see it.
We may dislike them and disagree with their use but it must be allowed.
Kinda like how easy it would be for the lefties to start calling "gun talk" hate speech.
I'm not trying to be your conscience as long as you aren't trying to be mine.

R

So, tell me then, free speech advocate: why do you employ an asterisk in that particularly hateful word above? Or, more accurately, and to the point: why don't you type sp*c? Is one a more protected class? Or do you grudgingly concede that some shit just doesn't and shouldn't fly? And if some shit shouldn't, why should any of it?

I think we all observe one or another set of continua of acceptability as regards "terminology." One day at my "church" one of the kids, with cut hair, called another one who observed orthodox standards, as I do, a "terrorist." Where does the line get drawn? Where's the point where it goes from smart-alec grab-ass to really begging for it?

Last edited:
Perhaps because one of them the current SJW Communist mob will tear you apart over even if you happen to say the word as part of a discussion about why it's wrong to say the word or admit to having ever said it in your lifetime. On the other because while in bad taste, the SJW communists aren't really keyed up on it an being a trigger word for their hatred of anyone with a real opinion.

Both are just words and both were regularly used by the people that they are supposed to be demeaning until just recently and still are sometimes and often even in friendly banter between those the words cover.

It's just a matter of Hate against the pale face folk, conservative folk & those who happen to follow the teachings of this one ancient Jewish teacher.

Perhaps because one of them the current SJW Communist mob will tear you apart over even if you happen to say the word as part of a discussion about why it's wrong to say the word or admit to having ever said it in your lifetime. On the other because while in bad taste, the SJW communists aren't really keyed up on it an being a trigger word for their hatred of anyone with a real opinion.

Both are just words and both were regularly used by the people that they are supposed to be demeaning until just recently and still are sometimes and often even in friendly banter between those the words cover.

It's just a matter of Hate against the pale face folk, conservative folk & those who happen to follow the teachings of this one ancient Jewish teacher.

They hate a lot of teachers, just not their unwashed, redder-than-a-Moscow-fire-truck professors. Your big-C carpenter isn't alone in that regard.

I think you should hand out a attitude adjustment every chance you get. The two problems are.. there are way to many assholes (full time job) and despite how bad they needed it, the gov acts like your doing something wrong. We need every constitution fighter on this side of the bars as long as possible.

I think you should hand out a attitude adjustment every chance you get. The two problems are.. there are way to many assholes (full time job) and despite how bad they needed it, the gov acts like your doing something wrong. We need every constitution fighter on this side of the bars as long as possible.

Yeah, but if you pass out attitude adjustments like beads to bitches at Mardi Gras (my apologies to the ladies here, but I was lured by alliteration) you wind up in the Greybar Hotel a helluva lot faster. Oh, wait ... hmm ... yeah, good lookin' out there, homie.

I’ve been on both sides though I did no real wrong.. I prefer it out here

So, tell me then, free speech advocate: why do you employ an asterisk in that particularly hateful word above? Or, more accurately, and to the point: why don't you type sp*c? Is one a more protected class? Or do you grudgingly concede that some shit just doesn't and shouldn't fly? And if some shit shouldn't, why should any of it?

I think we all observe one or another set of continua of acceptability as regards "terminology." One day at my "church" one of the kids, with cut hair, called another one who observed orthodox standards, as I do, a "terrorist." Where does the line get drawn? Where's the point where it goes from smart-alec grab-ass to really begging for it?
1. That was for your benefit.
2. I don't consider anyone a protected class even in speech.
3. I don't regularly get emotional about my debates including this one.
4. I've always concluded if an insult causes emotional reactions it has hit close to the mark.
5. Only we ourselves can give words more power than they deserve.
6. We can't be allowed to give only the constrains of what we believe they mean.
7. Sorry for the prolonged time to reply, was making supper for the Fam.

YMMV

R

Unfortunately our system now operates basically in reverse and we are almost to the point of having to go back to individual pursuits of sacred oaths of revenge and some mob justice and some vigilantes getting together to take care of business.
And the first targets need to be those who control and administer the system of "justice". Starting at the very top: those who make the law.

Reactions: W54/XM-388

Maybe when the SJW communist mob starts seeing its leaders "degollados" they'll think twice.

Maybe when the SJW communist mob starts seeing its leaders "degollados" they'll think twice.

Context would help the non-historically inclined.

degollar = to slit the throat
degüello = no quarter

Can we get this thread back on track,,,, enough talk about racism when they were all caucasions,,,do you guys think they sprinkled some ADOBO on them while they were frying?

Yeah i am wtf you gonna do about it. Impalas hate cheetahs cause they want to kill em not because of the spots. So sick of racism blah blah. I dont like minority’s because overall they are violent and lazy. Truth fuckin hurts. At least im not a pussy and deny it. But I repeat its not because of skin color it’s to do with the cold hard facts and statistics that prove small portions of the population commit large amounts of the crime. Im no different than any other animal. I dont like predators. Call it racism i call it a survival instinct. Im aware of good and bad people in all races. Im sure their are some good cobras and alligators. But im not gonna chance petting them. My first cousin age 14 was shot in the face by a illegal on orders from another illegal. Because he was fucking the boss beaners daughter. Spic spic spic. Fuck you

I think somebody is just hurting deep inside. Group hug, everyone!

took the bait, you disgrace yourself and your kind young man.

Now stop fuckingup the Immolated Mexican thread ferkrissake.

Yeah i am wtf you gonna do about it. Impalas hate cheetahs cause they want to kill em not because of the spots. So sick of racism blah blah. I dont like minority’s because overall they are violent and lazy. Truth fuckin hurts. At least im not a pussy and deny it. But I repeat its not because of skin color it’s to do with the cold hard facts and statistics that prove small portions of the population commit large amounts of the crime. Im no different than any other animal. I dont like predators. Call it racism i call it a survival instinct. Im aware of good and bad people in all races. Im sure their are some good cobras and alligators. But im not gonna chance petting them. My first cousin age 14 was shot in the face by a illegal on orders from another illegal. Because he was fucking the boss beaners daughter. Spic spic spic. Fuck you. your more worried about me saying a word than mystical savages who are 500 years behind us burning people to death. Fuckin jerk off

Disgrace myself. Im honest and proud of the way i am. I dont live a lie and think everything is roses. I know what i am. And i dont care what anyone thinks.

Your Clayton Bigsby character was a bit overacted. I think you were more effective comically playing Prince.

s-3d815231b7b85f2ec25d77f194b39819d4f86bce.gif

Have a pancake or three for your bunny's head on me.

Reactions: ArmyJerry