• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s When 1J Had Hair

MtnCreek

Moderater
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2012
galt1.PNG

Oh Hardy Har Har Har, ya little shits. :sneaky: Apparently someone either broke the Etch A Sketch in the waiting room again, or we've just lost one of the knobs again. :LOL: Do any of you work? Or at least "Zumba"? :ROFLMAO:

And yep, went into me me me mode on the day before Deer Season. Go frick'n figure. Not only was I having to load up some fresh hunting rounds for my go to 7MM, had to go take the war dept to a home we're looking at for a looksie. Seen the place needs gutted and they're asking $105k over what it assess for. WTF Over ? :oops: COMNAVHOMPAC is digging in a bit. Geezus it would be a big spendy damn job and this boy is closer to indigent than not. Scary times..............

Then of course run back home, get my kit together and haul ass over to a range to verify zero, which was good all the way out to One Hundred and Ten American Yards !! :cool: We'll stretch her wayyyyyyy out there tonight real quick before it's to dark to see. Might even double the yardage and push the envelope to two whole hundred. Loaded these out ten thou for personal reasons :devilish: 'and so far' my thought process was correctemundo, but tonight will tell.

Now keep on swinging cuz as soon as ya'll are worn out I'm firing up the weed eater and gonna chase your asses around the yard a bit........:giggle:

Oh Hardy Har Har Har, ya little shits. :sneaky: Apparently someone either broke the Etch A Sketch in the waiting room again, or we've just lost one of the knobs again. :LOL: Do any of you work? Or at least "Zumba"? :ROFLMAO:

And yep, went into me me me mode on the day before Deer Season. Go frick'n figure. Not only was I having to load up some fresh hunting rounds for my go to 7MM, had to go take the war dept to a home we're looking at for a looksie. Seen the place needs gutted and they're asking $105k over what it assess for. WTF Over ? :oops: COMNAVHOMPAC is digging in a bit. Geezus it would be a big spendy damn job and this boy is closer to indigent than not. Scary times..............

Then of course run back home, get my kit together and haul ass over to a range to verify zero, which was good all the way out to One Hundred and Ten American Yards !! :cool: We'll stretch her wayyyyyyy out there tonight real quick before it's to dark to see. Might even double the yardage and push the envelope to two whole hundred. Loaded these out ten thou for personal reasons :devilish: 'and so far' my thought process was correctemundo, but tonight will tell.

Now keep on swinging cuz as soon as ya'll are worn out I'm firing up the weed eater and gonna chase your asses around the yard a bit........:giggle:

Watch your back, Jimmy.

propane_larry_ass_is_mine.png

Well 1J, if it looks like it ain’t gonna happen you can always shoot the deer in the wheel chair like your buddy did the bear??? I still F’n laugh about that one Veer??? Good hunting and get’r done amigo?

Gawd......I forgot all about poor 'ole Yogi and his assassin.......