• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

When a LONG RANGE MARKSMAN makes a video game :

Simonstyle

Private
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2013
Hello SH elites,

I just wanted to quickly share my video game project that is catered to sniping enthusiasts. I have loved sniping since I was tiny, and have recently picked up long range shooting (I'm under MOA with my Rem700SPS tactical + Vortex PST viper budget rig :D)

I am running a KickStarter campaign to hopefully raise funds for the game.
I hope you can take some time to check out the project :

LONEWOLF on KickStarter

How KickStarter works :
People who are interested in helping a project get funding can "pledge" a certain amount of money towards the project, even as little as $1 goes a very long way, and if the Project reaches it's goal amount, then and ONLY then do you get charged for the amount you'd like to pledge. If the project does not reach its funding goal then nothing happens, no one is charged, and the project funding has ended.

About LONEWOLF :
Well, why write about it when there's a video that showcases the entire game, myself, and the process, in that link above.
Hope you guys have a chance to take a look!

Please if this interests you at all help spread the word and let anyone you think would dig it know!

Thanks SH members :)

graphics not working with firefox.

It was 8 years ago and he didnt hit his mark. Did he make it? The OP hasnt logged on since the day after this post 8 years ago.

There used to be a good online video game for wind and range calls called shooterready.com. They sold the game on disk, IIRC, but the free preview online had enough features to make it worth playing with.

was a good training tool c. 2010 and if it has not gone the way of the dodo bird, it still would be.

sirhr

Reactions: Yasherka
He did end up making it, downloaded it yesterday. It’s a fun little time waster.

There used to be a good online video game for wind and range calls called shooterready.com. They sold the game on disk, IIRC, but the free preview online had enough features to make it worth playing with.

was a good training tool c. 2010 and if it has not gone the way of the dodo bird, it still would be.

sirhr
Still have my copy here somewhere...

Reactions: Basher
This is the Hide's official shooting game:

Reactions: LeftyJason