• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes When are the new leupolds actually going to ship?

Brandon7766

Private
Minuteman
Nov 13, 2011
Waited over a year for the 3-20 S&B and still no dice...dont want to hold my breath again...for those at SHOT they give you a time frame?

Re: When are the new leupolds actually going to ship?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Brandon7766</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Waited over a year for the 3-20 S&B and still no dice...dont want to hold my breath again...for those at SHOT they give you a time frame? </div></div>

Usually 2 years after the first SHOT SHOW they were unveiled, so 2014.

Thats what i figured...didnt want to hold my breath.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sititunga1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Brandon7766</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Waited over a year for the 3-20 S&B and still no dice...dont want to hold my breath again...for those at SHOT they give you a time frame? </div></div>

Usually 2 years after the first SHOT SHOW they were unveiled, <span style="font-weight: bold">so 2014.</span> </div></div>

<span style="font-style: italic">Noooooooo!!!!</span> (sighs deeply...)
frown.gif

Correction - they said later this year in one of the reviews.

I heard June in one of the videos circulating from SHOT, if my memory serves me correctly. That being said... I want them NOW!