• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

When did the LAPD get PKM's?

If you’re referring to the PKM in the stock photo it’s a stock photo from some tac team somewhere. No police patches or American flags.

1650554505127.jpeg

Reactions: stefan73
Actual LAPD SWAT, whoever wrote that article was too lazy to Google image search for LAPD SWAT.

1650554636405.jpeg

gau 19 :) and 1million rounds to play with. Take that baby out to the desert.:cool:

The Army had experimented with a M242 Bushmaster 25mm mounted on a HMMWV back in the day. It didn't work very well as the recoil broke stuff and they couldn't stabilize the HMMWV enough.

What does this mean?
950 rounds per minute of love, cyclic. The reason they removed our ability to adjust the port settings was because everyone kept it on port setting 3. My gunner emptied the ready box on two guys one time when we still had that adjustability. I yelled at him and said "6 to 9 round bursts, not 69 round bursts".

950 rounds per minute of love, cyclic. The reason they removed our ability to adjust the port settings was because everyone kept it on port setting 3. My gunner emptied the ready box on two guys one time when we still had that adjustability. I yelled at him and said "6 to 9 round bursts, not 69 round bursts".
'Die M**fk'**r Die'.... supposedly the burst pattern ;)

Thought I said that

Our SWAT armored vehicle had a Browning M2 mounted up top back in the day..

• Wow