• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

When do they start clicker training?

TurboTrout

Two Star General
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2020
East Coast
So work takes me to one of my old stomping grounds.

Not too long ago (decade?) it was very punk rock and fishermen

Very much fuck you stay in your own lane and grab another beer and listen to some good music, very much against big gov.

Now, fuck... I go grab a coffee, the chick getting my coffee is bragging how they have the highest goverment vaccine and mask compliance of any of the local areas...mmmk

I go walk around enjoying the beautiful overcast that I miss very much (honestly), lots of 2-4 lane roads like 35mph types, I go to the cross walk, still the red hand, but no cars, I look both ways and cross, not a single fucker would cross unless they had the green walk sign, and when it turned green very few bothered to look left and right first.

I know, not exactly a formal study by a “expert” but it did stick out to me as mindless drone status a little, sad because it used to be a cool place.

As a kid
Mom: “and if all the others jumped off a cliff would you too?”

kid: “no moooommmmm....”

now

Mom: “and if all the others jumped off a cliff would you too”

kid: “well if the sign said to, of course”