• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

When in the hell is it going to be enough?

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2017
    Last edited:
    We lost the last chance of saving our country as a whole, intact nation when Trump conceded the White House as the duly, twice elected president, winning by a larger margin the second time.

I then thought it was going to be a state by state battle, until secession and balkanization. But some small gang of BLM turds, four high school girls, organized a rally in my 87% white conservative town which drew bused in BLM and locals were warned to stand down. One senior in his 70's wearing "pro Trump clothing" ignored the order, confronted the crowd and was thrown to the ground and arrested by the local LE who were 'just following orders.'

So if that shit can come to a small, pro Trump town in Texas, I don't know whats coming.

We lost the last chance of saving our country as a whole, intact nation when Trump conceded the White House as the duly, twice elected president, winning by a larger margin the second time.

I then thought it was going to be a state by state battle, until secession and balkanization. But some small gang of BLM turds, four high school girls, organized a rally in my 87% white conservative town which drew bused in BLM and locals were warned to stand down. One senior in his 70's wearing "pro Trump clothing" ignored the order, confronted the crowd and was thrown to the ground and arrested by the local LE who were 'just following orders.'

So if that shit can come to a small, pro Trump town in Texas, I don't know whats coming.

Fucking shameful. I won't say what I think should have been done because I will get deersnipered.

It seems you have lost sight of who the enemy is. HINT: It is not BLM. They are annoying but not a real threat. The enemy of my enemy is my friend will be a major part of our lives in the near future.

It seems you have lost sight of who the enemy is. HINT: It is not BLM. They are annoying but not a real threat. The enemy of my enemy is my friend will be a major part of our lives in the near future.
    Dude, I know who the real enemy is. BLM was not it in my post. They are just more useful idiots.

I wonder what those riot shields and helmets are made of. I doubt those helmets are Kevlar. Probably some Chinese air soft gear. I think I saw at least one bicycle and baseball helmet in there. Lots of spaghetti arms and no firepower. What a reckless bunch to be picking fights like this.

This will sort itself out in time. Play with fire long enough and sooner or later they’ll get burned. The outrage that follows wont bring their comrades back, nor will it protect them In the future. It’s just another slow speed train wreck in the making and Im getting tired of popcorn.

I wonder what those riot shields and helmets are made of. I doubt those helmets are Kevlar. Probably some Chinese air soft gear. I think I saw at least one bicycle and baseball helmet in there. Lots of spaghetti arms and no firepower. What a reckless bunch to be picking fights like this.

This will sort itself out in time. Play with fire long enough and sooner or later they’ll get burned. The outrage that follows wont bring their comrades back, nor will it protect them In the future. It’s just another slow speed train wreck in the making and Im getting tired of popcorn.

Precision long range marksmanship and fieldcraft are not academic pursuits

Fucking shameful. I won't say what I think should have been done because I will get deersnipered.
    We were going to go and just make a presence; Trump and American flags, MAGA hats, etc., and a retired Texas Ranger told a buddy 'Do not get involved in that mess.' that there were going to be Feds along with BLM and they would be taking plate numbers and pictures and not of masked BLM.

Lets summarize, Antifa, BLM, the Democrat party and their LE minions are one entity, led by Soros and the communist globalist shot callers.

A65A9F4A-8157-4EA2-B6AB-C6A3F8A52070.gif

Well remember they have feelings - and so what if they don’t stop arson looting and mass mob violence they still arrested all those business owners and still kick the shit out of any of those raw milk sellers. You know hero’s through and through and everyone has an uncle or brother in law that is a hero and they all agree that they’d never follow unlawful orders such as confiscation of firearms - except every time they do, but hero’s.

One day those tip touchers, "Just following orders," and such who knowingly did evil and knowingly attacked good people to help the evil people beacause "my pension", or "my job", will find themselves being harshly dealt with.

Even if the Evil Global Elites they carried out the orders for succeed, those disposable fools who followed orders to do nothing to the evil folks while putting the boots hard to the good people, will probably find themselves in the gulags with the same folks they used to oppress and the folks they used to oppress will probably decide they make good lunches when the starvation hits.

If the good folks by some miracle happen to win, they may just find out like the ones on trial in Nuremburg did, that "I was just following orders," is not an excuse that will save them from justice...

Eventually they are going to fuck with the wrong person or group of people that are going to give them the response the MSM has been hoping for for quite some time......TIK......TOK.....TIK.....TOK.........and when it happens I for one will sit back and just enjoy a gleeful smile that can't be slapped from my face......:)

Reactions: stevieb92 and Pbgt
    Anybody that still lives in these places needs to seriously vet, as cold heartedly as possible, and choose sides with any leo and mil friends and family. If you’re not careful you will be at the top of some very unfortunate lists

short answer till the people have had enough and take matters into there own hands it will never end .

Reactions: Mwalex
    We were going to go and just make a presence; Trump and American flags, MAGA hats, etc., and a retired Texas Ranger told a buddy 'Do not get involved in that mess.' that there were going to be Feds along with BLM and they would be taking plate numbers and pictures and not of masked BLM.

Lets summarize, Antifa, BLM, the Democrat party and their LE minions are one entity, led by Soros and the communist globalist shot callers.
    Fuck them.............We are citizens of the United States...........there has been blood shed to get us to where we are today............and there will be blood shed in the future......you are a citizen......of this country,............or you are not........

I think the left is pushing the right very hard and wants one of us to lose it and retaliate with a firearm. It will be all they need to generate sympathy and support for wholesale firearm bans.

I think the left is pushing the right very hard and wants one of us to lose it and retaliate with a firearm. It will be all they need to generate sympathy and support for wholesale firearm bans.
    Yes. But at that point it won't matter what the Left wants. They can ban firearms and we will ban the communist Left that stole an election and overthrew our government.

Less than two hours from you and I didn't hear a peep. Which is why keeping open lines of communication is important. I had a strong hunch the police have already been paid for in most of Texas. Abbott outright lie about arresting illegals - if he was sincere the National Guard would be preventing this invasion or at least attempting to do so, but it isn't. I guess he isn't worried about elections either.

Last edited:
    Precision long range marksmanship and fieldcraft are not academic pursuits
    All depends on what schools you attend….

At Yale… not so much.

But there are these other institutions of higher learning where those crafts are taught daily…

Just ‘sayin.

Sirhr

I am so tired of these fuck nuggets. The citizens of whatever town these retards are terrorizing in need to step up and run them out. Not the Proud Boys, not the III%'ers, not any titled body of people other than citizens. We need the pitchfork and torch hoards of yesteryear.

But instead of pitchforks and torches, superior firepower.

Reactions: Nik H and MCSO1357
    I am so tired of these fuck nuggets. The citizens of whatever town these retards are terrorizing in need to step up and run them out. Not the Proud Boys, not the III%'ers, not any titled body of people other than citizens. We need the pitchfork and torch hoards of yesteryear.

But instead of pitchforks and torches, superior firepower.

They would first need to figure out what to do about the Police who seem to be protecting and empowering the Antifa goons all over the country.

I live in an adjacent county, 15 miles from Portland center.

This Portland police inaction/stand-at-a-distance-and-watch-doing-nothing is well documented for at least several years. Most of us in the area have seen the videos where they can be seen "observing" as groups like this block downtown streets and unsuspecting motorists are stopped, harassed, threatened, chased, cars smashed, and the police on a far corner are seen in the background, doing nothing.

But can you blame them, when just recently a Portland cop did put one of these thugs out of commission during a riot/scuffle, and was immediately fired and charges filed against him, the offcer? That is what prompted his entire team to resign from the riot squad (they didn't really resign from the force, just the riot task, is the gist I got). They are damned if they do, damned if they don't.

I would also add, that some of us nearby, see stuff like this and might fantasize about going down there and protecting the innocent from the Antifa thugs, but we also remember other things...like several years ago the video of a guy getting surrounded by these thugs in Portland, armed with metal poles, and while he backs away, tries to disengage, feels like he's about to be cornered, he draws a sidearm. He keeps it at low ready, never points it, and it gets him out of the situation, as they back off. But, guess who got charged with a crime, and was subsequently stripped of his right to carry by the Portland court? If you do anything to protect yourself, the Portland law enforcement and DA, will arrest and charge you with a crime. While these thugs can drag people out of their car, kick them in head, they can be arrested with an illegal pistol, get released and later shoot/kill an unarmed Patriot Prayer member (perp was later gunned down, days later, but he had been arrested during the riots several times and the DA released him each time, despite illegally carrying, per Portland ordinance), Andy Ngo was beaten by these thugs quite severely...they have virtually free license to do whatever they want, but if you punch back, draw and warn, you yourself get "the law," most times, not them.

So, as I sit here and watch from afar, the best I can discern is that if I try to help "take back the city," what will likely happen is that I will lose my freedom, risk my job, home and family; I have a wife and 3 kids I need to support. I'm sure I'm not the only one that is weighing the pros/cons and figuring it's not worth it, as I'm not technically a Portland resident and it is far enough removed for the time being, it's "better" to just sit it out.

But, how long will that last, being "far removed?" Who knows, and is it really "better" to wait it out, as this noose of impotence tightens and this becomes a more prevailing and wider spread problem? It's a tough spot to be in and I honestly don't know what we can do at the moment.

I live in an adjacent county, 15 miles from Portland center.

This Portland police inaction/stand-at-a-distance-and-watch-doing-nothing is well documented for at least several years. Most of us in the area have seen the videos where they can be seen "observing" as groups like this block downtown streets and unsuspecting motorists are stopped, harassed, threatened, chased, cars smashed, and the police on a far corner are seen in the background, doing nothing.

But can you blame them, when just recently a Portland cop did put one of these thugs out of commission during a riot/scuffle, and was immediately fired and charges filed against him, the offcer? That is what prompted his entire team to resign from the riot squad (they didn't really resign from the force, just the riot task, is the gist I got). They are damned if they do, damned if they don't.

I would also add, that some of us nearby, see stuff like this and might fantasize about going down there and protecting the innocent from the Antifa thugs, but we also remember other things...like several years ago the video of a guy getting surrounded by these thugs in Portland, armed with metal poles, and while he backs away, tries to disengage, feels like he's about to be cornered, he draws a sidearm. He keeps it at low ready, never points it, and it gets him out of the situation, as they back off. But, guess who got charged with a crime, and was subsequently stripped of his right to carry by the Portland court? If you do anything to protect yourself, the Portland law enforcement and DA, will arrest and charge you with a crime. While these thugs can drag people out of their car, kick them in head, they can be arrested with an illegal pistol, get released and later shoot/kill an unarmed Patriot Prayer member (perp was later gunned down, days later, but he had been arrested during the riots several times and the DA released him each time, despite illegally carrying, per Portland ordinance), Andy Ngo was beaten by these thugs quite severely...they have virtually free license to do whatever they want, but if you punch back, draw and warn, you yourself get "the law," most times, not them.

So, as I sit here and watch from afar, the best I can discern is that if I try to help "take back the city," what will likely happen is that I will lose my freedom, risk my job, home and family; I have a wife and 3 kids I need to support. I'm sure I'm not the only one that is weighing the pros/cons and figuring it's not worth it, as I'm not technically a Portland resident and it is far enough removed for the time being, it's "better" to just sit it out.

But, how long will that last, being "far removed?" Who knows, and is it really "better" to wait it out, as this noose of impotence tightens and this becomes a more prevailing and wider spread problem? It's a tough spot to be in and I honestly don't know what we can do at the moment.
    Sounds to me, like the DA is personally responsible for the carnage. Might consider restitution for the masses.

1. Find like minded people.
    2. Vet them extremely carefully
    3. Form teams
    4. Collect intelligence
    5. Act covertly in plain sight
    Agreed for our local.

Myself and a handful of my longtime neighbors are armed, often speak, and have each other's backs.

Also, our county sheriff and local PD were asked awhile back to help Portland, and the departments declined in a public statement that they refuse to risk their officers, due to being hamstrung by "rules" they would not be able to actually enforce; we are in a different situation locally, that is more helpful to keep this sort of thing at bay. But Portland? Nobody is willing to risk it, so we sit "over here" and pray it stays "over there" for the time being.

No, he isn't, but not unlike the rest of us.... what's the point and/or story behind this photo you'd put up?
    If I'm not mistaken, the guy being hauled around by the cops is the same Canadian preacher that came to Portland and the antifa fools were "protesting" against. The cops in the photo are arresting him for conducting church services against lockdown prohibitions in Canada.

Anybody that still lives in these places needs to seriously vet, as cold heartedly as possible, and choose sides with any leo and mil friends and family. If you’re not careful you will be at the top of some very unfortunate lists
    These places are increasing - the point of TexPatriot's comment. In the heart of Texas. 2A Sanctuary.

They won't build camps for 80M. The will exterminate; who knows maybe they have started. How many deaths can they keep quiet or use another rue?

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
    Playing by the rules is probably the #1 thing we should not be doing

There's a lot more to it but this is not the place.

The problem is we do play by the rules which is why they fear antifa/BLM backlash and not ours.

Playing by the rules is probably the #1 thing we should not be doing

There's a lot more to it but this is not the place.
    There the problem. Where is the place? Pretty much limited to f2f with the phones left at home.

Reactions: mtrmn
    They won't build camps for 80M. The will exterminate; who knows maybe they have started. How many deaths can they keep quiet or use another rue?

CDC is now saying the latest COVID DELTA-GAMMA-FOXTROT symptoms are two gun shot looking wounds to the back of the head. So hurry up and get those shots!