• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

When They Don't Get Off The X!

FredHammer

FAFOIST
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 23, 2006
    CONUS
    Woke up with my coffee & usual day starter dose of Russian popcorn videos and saw this gem. LAWRT! Everything went 100% right for the Ukrainian ambushers and 100% wrong for the Russians. Complex attack ambush 101 right here. Appears the UAs employed land mine, Bradley bushmaster cannon firing armor piercing explosive ammo, some small arms fire, and hive drone strikes. Also appears UA were in an L-shaped ambush config with a small L hitting them with small arms from about the 1-2 O'clock of the Russian position.

It's unclear whether the land mine (or a low hitting 30mm round) disabled the vehicle, or a stupid Russian vehicle commander told the driver to stop. Either way, it worked out well for UA. Russians dismounting on "The X" and on the hot side of contact...must have had UA bros giggling. From the looks of the terrain & surrounding environment this ambush site was likely a multi success attack location.

Just damn!

Another M1 Abrams supposedly was lost in the same spot, in a counter attack there today.

About the 2 minute mark in this one.

This one has better images of the 2nd M1 Abrams to get popped in Ukraine. Apparently 2 of the MI clearing rigs built on Abrams chassis have been lost as well.

Last edited:
    It'd be interesting to know where the Bradley was firing from , to bad the drone didn't show a larger arial view of the area.

That drone opera for was a sadistic mother fucker. Maybe he needed those closeups for verification? I don’t know.
    It was very difficult to watch. I’m sure the soldiers were praying to their God, crying for their families, and cussing Putin the whole time.

That drone opera for was a sadistic mother fucker. Maybe he needed those closeups for verification? I don’t know.
    It was very difficult to watch. I’m sure the soldiers were praying to their God, crying for their families, and cussing Putin the whole time.
    More than likely psyops reasons

Another M1 Abrams supposedly was lost in the same spot, in a counter attack there today.

About the 2 minute mark in this one.

This one has better images of the 2nd M1 Abrams to get popped in Ukraine. Apparently 2 of the MI clearing rigs built on Abrams chassis have been lost as well.

Fucken boring dude.

The smoking lower leg still in it's boot was kinda eye opening.
    That’s what the “war war war” retards carefully avoid. Are there reasons to blow other humans into pieces? Sure. Those reasons get a lot less broad when it’s your mature self or your kids getting disassembled. We put our retired high speed low drag killers on a tall pedestal, but try asking them about how they feel having their kids join the seals, delta, force recon etc. and getting sent to random places to disassemble our “enemies”. The water gets deep real quick.

I only "played" war when I was in the Marine Corps but there was no doubt in my mind how brutal the technology of war would be.

I knew that when I did my job correctly, somebody's leg is going to be left in a boot. I was also well aware that my leg could end up in a boot.
    Combat Flip Flops Gang

Drones are becoming the new Maxim belt fed gun of the 21st century. Sometimes the suicide drones are accompanied by a recording drone several yards behind it solely for the purpose of documenting and sending back the entire strike in HD. And what the world gets is unfiltered, raw footage of the brutality of high explosives upon steel and flesh. During the great wars of the 20th century, very few people actually got to see the horrific effects of an artillery strike, only the post strike carnage and destruction, but rarely ever the moment of detonation. Not even the most daring battlefield reporters would be sticking a camera up when a deluge of shells are falling from the sky. But with drones and HD cameras, this new panorama of viscera is now routine. Some suicide drones now are smaller than a large smartphone, carrying just several ounces of a high yield polymer explosive stored in dense slime form, and with enough power to saturate an entire living room sized area with lethal blast and shrapnel.

Some suicide drones now are smaller than a large smartphone, carrying just several ounces of a high yield polymer explosive stored in dense slime form, and with enough power to saturate an entire living room sized area with lethal blast and shrapnel.
    The Garand Thumb video where he interviews the two guys fighting in the Ukraine is interesting. They describe the DJI style drones as being used primarily for recce and observation while the FPV drones go in to hit targets. There's someone on Etsy selling the payload/release kits to configure your DJI drone to drop stuff. I'll probably get one.

The Garand Thumb video where he interviews the two guys fighting in the Ukraine is interesting. They describe the DJI style drones as being used primarily for recce and observation while the FPV drones go in to hit targets. There's someone on Etsy selling the payload/release kits to configure your DJI drone to drop stuff. I'll probably get one.

Those things had been used to drop frags and different colored marking smoke during open configuration airsoft team matches since 2016. For many hardcore milsim players even during that time, the future was already here, could be experienced, and is quite unnerving. Imagine you and a couple of your squadmates during a match just took the tunnel system of a large sprawling factory complex and is taking up an ambush position among the overgrown vent windows to try to strafe the "enemy" who are breaching the front of the stronghold seemingly unaware of the tunnel's existence, and then suddenly a hobby drone that had been following you guys all along zips by and drops a TAG-19Y which bounces once then bursts 3 feet in front of you. Your ears are ringing and everybody with you just got hit with a load of BBs and you realize, with a sobering horror, that if this was real, all of you are dead, just like that...

Drones are becoming the new Maxim belt fed gun of the 21st century. Sometimes the suicide drones are accompanied by a recording drone several yards behind it solely for the purpose of documenting and sending back the entire strike in HD. And what the world gets is unfiltered, raw footage of the brutality of high explosives upon steel and flesh. During the great wars of the 20th century, very few people actually got to see the horrific effects of an artillery strike, only the post strike carnage and destruction, but rarely ever the moment of detonation. Not even the most daring battlefield reporters would be sticking a camera up when a deluge of shells are falling from the sky. But with drones and HD cameras, this new panorama of viscera is now routine. Some suicide drones now are smaller than a large smartphone, carrying just several ounces of a high yield polymer explosive stored in dense slime form, and with enough power to saturate an entire living room sized area with lethal blast and shrapnel.
    Was just pondering this and the future of warfare. Between UA and IDF they are really setting a precedence & proof of concept with these little drones. Paradigm shift really.

Ironic in UA we see this newer technology put in practice, but then see the use of trench warfare again.

Those things had been used to drop frags and different colored marking smoke during open configuration airsoft team matches since 2016. For many hardcore milsim players even during that time, the future was already here, could be experienced, and is quite unnerving. Imagine you and a couple of your squadmates during a match just took the tunnel system of a large sprawling factory complex and is taking up an ambush position among the overgrown vent windows to try to strafe the "enemy" who are breaching the front of the stronghold seemingly unaware of the tunnel's existence, and then suddenly a hobby drone that had been following you guys all along zips by and drops a TAG-19Y which bounces once then bursts 3 feet in front of you. Your ears are ringing and everybody with you just got hit with a load of BBs and you realize, with a sobering horror, that if this was real, all of you are dead, just like that...
    When I was in highschool I read an article in Action Pursuit Games, the paintball magazine about a big game where they dropped big paper mache paint bombs out of a Huey.

• Wow
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    Was just pondering this and the future of warfare. Between UA and IDF they are really setting a precedence & proof of concept with these little drones. Paradigm shift really.

Ironic in UA we see this newer technology put in practice, but then see the use of trench warfare again.

This. And those trenches are literally fodder for the drone operators. There are THOUSANDS of videos now showing soldiers totally trapped in these trenches and rifle pits like sardines, completely at the mercy of the drones circling them. Traditional defensive positions with no AI assisted active protection systems have been rendered obsolete by this new category of warfare. On Oct 7, the main reason for Hamas' initial success in liquidating most of the IDF checkpoints on the route of their terror incursion was because of their deployment of suicide and payload dropping drones on the IDF troops below. Over 103 IDF dead on that day and mostly from drone bombs. Many of the wounded who failed to exfil or find hiding places in time were then executed when Hamas fighters advanced through the liquidated outposts.

This is why the US and NATO has devoted over 80% of near future preparation budgets on development of active protection systems. When General Dynamics debuted the military tradeshow early in 2023 with their single production unit of the Abrams X concept tank, that vehicle's main feature was it's complete APS coverage in an entire dome, completely surrounded by AI and satellite assisted sensors that are able to detect incoming threats ranging from RPGs and top down missiles, to ground hugging UAVs and crawlers. The automated chaingun system that replaces the traditional commander's M2 platform serves dual purpose as a strafer against marked enemy targets and a component of the APS being able to swing, lock on, and neutralize incoming weapons on the go.

The current warhorse of the US Army is still the M1A2 SEPV3 Abrams with no immediate plans to upgrade, but the plans for an upgraded M1A3 sometime after 2026 will incorporate a lot of the features of the Abrams X prototype, mostly in the APS system and a far more efficient diesel electric drive replacing the current fuel guzzling "whistlers". The older leadership of the Army still finds the autoloader concept for the 120mm main gun a bit icky, even though that enables the use of a completely autonomous turret, with all crew safely housed in the armored lower hull...

Last edited:
    Reactions: Sean the Nailer
    Russians claiming their third M1 Abrams kill this week. This one in the same area as the other two, but with a missile. Looks like they hit it with a 2nd missle, just to make sure.

At the 10 min point, a Russian guy is explaining how to target the M1, with still images of the 3rd dead Abrams at about the 18 minute point.

Last edited:
    • Wow
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    if the casualty numbers of both ukraine (400K+) or russia (80K+) are correct or close,this explains losses greater than US,UK in ww2 and make it seem like at least ukraine's losses rate up there with france in ww1,tribal deaths in rwanda and japan in ww2. one would think that this might think that our rulers would reconsider wars as a questionable undertaking. doesn't look like it. does explain why so many combat vets have become anti war.

Russians claiming their third M1 Abrams kill this week. This one in the same area as the other two, but with a missile. Looks like they hit it with a 2nd missle, just to make sure.

At the 10 min point, a Russian guy is explaining how to target the M1, with still images of the 3rd dead Abrams at about the 18 minute point.

If anything, before Trump finally shuts down this pathetic emotional support wambulance pipeline if he wins, this is a test of our current equipment against a near peer country using near peer weaponry and a drawing board on which the US Army needs to upgrade and evolve into an entity capable of operating in the battlefield of the future...

ETA: I wonder if these were SEPV3s or older export version Abrams that were sold to Morocco and Egypt. The SEPV3 if I am correct, has a partial APS system that should be able to deal with incoming missiles.

Reactions: ken226

Damn Ivan, can you show us on the doll where the Abrams tank abused you?

Damn Ivan, can you show us on the doll where the Abrams tank abused you?
    unnamed.jpg

I understand that you are a Russian sympathizer. With all your Abrams tank shit, yeah I know you're rooting for your home team. I didn't originate this thread for one side vs other. I know you are too fucking stupid to understand that. It could have been the Russians fucking up some UA.

But you know, Ivan...You can suck my ginger American DICK! Russia just showed it's ass that is can't conquer a subordinate nation. In fact the entire Russian military is a fucken JOKE! Bwahahahaahaha.

We haven't played cowboys vs ruskies yet...