• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

When will France enact common-sense knife laws?

It will accelerate the inevitable collapse of Europe.

The benefits of respecting and celebrating your country's history, identity and culture is rapidly being extinguished in Europe in favor of a homogenized, culture less state.

Much like what is happening here

There is no coincidence. This is planned

If these clowns would just stop fucking around and ban knive altogether they would no doubt solve the problem, You could tear your bread and cheese apart with your bare hands.

Lee Rigby approves of this message...
Something tells me the ones that need their knives taken away aren't the ones giving them up.

R

Nothing industrial scale ethnic cleansing won’t fix. Europe needs to open its eyes before it’s on the losing side of what’s coming.

Reactions: abizdafuzz
This is the globaliat plan . Charlemagne's plan to unite the world under one value system to obtain obedience had one flaw . Christians have free will . Islam requires complete surrender and obedience . Welcome to Theocratic dictatorship . When
they came for the Christians I did nothing .

The final gasps of the France we know from college texts on western civilization, art history, literature, and their role in the American Revolution is dead and has been for at least 70 years, by my estimation.

A few decades ago as I floated around the Louvre it struck me that French contribution to anything cultural tailed off just after WWI then about disappeared during WWII. A survey of anything constructive in France necessitates a turn to history books. As to why it hardly matters. The best France can do now is to gaze at its past. The worst it can do, in the absence of producing anything of any cultural value on its own, is to import from wherever/whomever is willing to suffer being a resident. France does this in the same way that wealthy Americans adopt babies from abroad to function as fashion symbols in exactly the same way they acquire cars or jewelry of a certain brand. The hue of a toddlers skin or shape of the eyes signifying a marque more prestigious than that of the Louis Vuitton or Vacheron Constantin emblems. It is humans as fashion and we find France's anti-enlightenment catwalk being packed edge to edge with a shuffling mass of trans-Mediterranean flesh.

The pinnacle of contemporary French performance art is to be stabbed in the neck by a Morracan. This lacks the grandeur and nuance of an overworked guillotine on Bastille Day. However, I do expect this blossoming movement to find more inventive methods of expression.

For musical performance we find an adaptation of West Side Story in the Batalcan Theatre. Instead of Sharks and Jets doing the faggiest gang dance imaginable, we have the Troupe de ISIL countering a performance of the rival Eagles of Death Metal by killing 89 people. The macabre effect was enormous and played well to the theatre critics of the NYT. However, Leonard Bernstein and by Stephen Sondheim remain unmatched for their score. Although some may note similarities in the Shakespearean buildup of underlying ethnic tensions.

As a drummer who spent countless hours viciously cutting heads I have to admit that there is absolutely no percussive retort (be it the boomiest 26" kick drums or largest tympani known to man) to the sound of blowing yourself up with C4. I think this is a nod to the exploding drummers of Spinal Tap. Bravo.

Personally, I am enjoying the show.

Last edited:
The final gasps of the France we know from college texts on western civilization, art history, literature, and their role in the American Revolution is dead and has been for at least 70 years, by my estimation.

A few decades ago as I floated around the Louvre it struck me that French contribution to anything cultural tailed off just after WWI then about disappeared during WWII. A survey of anything constructive in France necessitates a turn to history books. As to why it hardly matters. The best France can do now is to gaze at its past. The worst it can do, in the absence of producing anything of any cultural value on its own, is to import from wherever/whomever is willing to suffer being a resident. France does this in the same way that wealthy Americans adopt babies from abroad to function as fashion symbols in exactly the same way they acquire cars or jewelry of a certain brand. The hue of a toddlers skin or shape of the eyes signifying a marque more prestigious than that of the Louis Vuitton or Vacheron Constantin emblems. It is humans as fashion and we find France's anti-enlightenment catwalk being packed edge to edge with a shuffling mass of trans-Mediterranean flesh.

The pinnacle of contemporary French performance art is to be stabbed in the neck by a Morracan. This lacks the grandeur and nuance of an overworked guillotine on Bastille Day. However, I do expect this blossoming movement to find more inventive methods of expression.

For musical performance we find an adaptation of West Side Story in the Batalcan Theatre. Instead of Sharks and Jets doing the faggiest gang dance imaginable, we have the Troupe de ISIL countering a performance of the rival Eagles of Death Metal by killing 89 people. The macabre effect was enormous and played well to the theatre critics of the NYT. However, Leonard Bernstein and by Stephen Sondheim remain unmatched for their score. Although some may note similarities in the Shakespearean buildup of underlying ethnic tensions.

As a drummer who spent countless hours viciously cutting heads I have to admit that there is absolutely no percussive retort (be it the boomiest 26" kick drums or largest tympani known to man) to the sound of blowing yourself up with C4. I think this is a nod to the exploding drummers of Spinal Tap. Bravo.

Personally, I am enjoying the show.
I truly enjoy your prose.
Icing is sarcasm applied to a tragety.

R

tumblr_myv9swvNpp1s2h3kto1_1280-750x400.jpg

I work all over the world. And the post above is very true. But its not just France that is being invaded like that. All the 1st world nations better get their immigration laws sorted out. The middle eastern nations, the European (Eastern Block) nations, and African nations are spreading through Western Europe and coming to the US like a freeloading cancer.
And on another note, Caucasians need to step up their birth rate immensely. Or our immigration laws wont matter, cause we will have been invaded from within

France is fucked. No one wants to live there and no one wants to be a part of EU anymore, especially considering the Schengen agreement.

That being said, I still pretty sure there's a bigger chance of getting killed if you're a black man and get pulled over by a white cop in the US, then being an European and killed during a terror attack on European soil.

...I know where I'd prefer to live.

France is fucked. No one wants to live there and no one wants to be a part of EU anymore, especially considering the Schengen agreement.

That being said, I still pretty sure there's a bigger chance of getting killed if you're a black man and get pulled over by a white cop in the US, then being an European and killed during a terror attack on European soil.

...I know where I'd prefer to live.

Have you decided if you'll choose conversion or death? You should put some thought into that now rather than waiting till you're being held down with a knife to your throat.

Reactions: Yasherka
Really? I thought they were fond of AK-47's, explosives and box trucks.

Just remember to keep chanting "diversity is our strength" while they rape and pillage. That's supposed to make you feel better about being conquered.

Reactions: oneshot86 and Tims
Unlike Americans, I don't live in fear. I guess that's the privilege of being well educated, intelligent and having a news media that doesn't feed of fear and misery. I can easily do the math and the current situation in Europe is not really that dangerous or out of control as you "dooms day prepper mentaly", , grammar school level educated, hill billys want it to be.

More people have committed suicide in your armed forces since 2001 then people killed during the 9/11 attack -> Totally worth it, right?

The numbers of casualties on european soil due to islamic terror is less then 500 since 2001. But in US, more then 100.00 die from obesity every year.

Tell me why I should be afraid of a little terror, you fat fuck :ROFLMAO:

ah look, another euro cuck coming over to tell us how bad we have it here in america...

someone tell borat here we dont give a fuck what the dutch think....typical elitist euro trash.....their continent is in shambles, yet they feel the need to export their bullshit to america.

hope the immigrant that rapes your dumb ass at least has the courtesy to give you a reach around before he chops your fucking head off you bitch ass fuck

do us all a favor and go die slowly of rape aids

Reactions: Yasherka and Tims
ah look, another euro cuck coming over to tell us how bad we have it here in america...

someone tell borat here we dont give a fuck what the dutch think....typical elitist euro trash.....their continent is in shambles, yet they feel the need to export their bullshit to america.

hope the immigrant that rapes your dumb ass at least has the courtesy to give you a reach around before he chops your fucking head off you bitch ass fuck

do us all a favor and go die slowly of rape aids
And take a fuckin shower while you're at it .

Reactions: Tims
you just keep on keepin on and we will loose anouther 10s of thousands of lives saving you like ww1 and ww2, cause you all are so smart

You really didn't do much. America didn't even want to participate. And when Russia was finally winning on the eastern front, up ur ego generals had to get a move on.

US didn't win WWII.

Grammar school kid ?

Rather die because from sex then they way you'll die.... From overeating, chubby!

consider that "sex" eh?......well i guess its not rape if you consent to a dick in your ass..

no wonder yall got trounced in WW2......yall just bent over, spread your cheeks, and cracked open the lube.......to much of a coward nation to defend yourselves......

that spineless mentality is still alive and well i see.

Reactions: Tims
Unlike Americans, I don't live in fear. I guess that's the privilege of being well educated, intelligent and having a news media that doesn't feed of fear and misery. I can easily do the math and the current situation in Europe is not really that dangerous or out of control as you "dooms day prepper mentaly", , grammar school level educated, hill billys want it to be.

More people have committed suicide in your armed forces since 2001 then people killed during the 9/11 attack -> Totally worth it, right?

The numbers of casualties on european soil due to islamic terror is less then 500 since 2001. But in US, more then 100.00 die from obesity every year.

Tell me why I should be afraid of a little terror, you fat fuck :ROFLMAO:
What's your problem? That is a serious question. Are you just trying to troll or do you just feel the need bash Americans, using simplistic stereotypes, so you can feel superior?

Last edited:
I guess that's the privilege of being well educated, intelligent and having a news media that doesn't feed of fear and misery.

What is actually happening is the government and the news media are working hand in hand to gloss over all the troubles & tell the people who love to stick their head in the sand that everything is fine and perfect and nothing to see here, please move along.

Bands of "refugees" roaming the streets assaulting huge amounts of women on new years eve.... nope... it didn't happen and if you report the actual truth, you'll be locked up for "anti-muslim hate speech".

Even England is now getting on board with tossing people in jail if they say anything about the actual truth of the situation with Muslims & "refugees" and "migrants".

All so the stupid little sheep can go about their business and pretend the wolves aren't eating their buddies on the side of the road.

Western Europe is so ready for collapse, it might as well be the Muslims that do it, kind of poetic justice, at least all those who were arrested for warning people about the truth can say I told you so.

....thats the good thing about europe. All they have are knifes XD

What kind of knives are these?

5caeecf963389533f6dc0cd9e676190752828a45794bfb6eaaa04a27586b1546.jpg

https://www.thelocal.fr/20161116/balkan-weapons-trafficked-in-to-france-still-a-major-problem

Are these knife competitions?

http://www.ipsc.org/ipsc/regions.php

Being the fat hillbilly retard that I am, I sometimes get confused if the UK, or at least the England part of the UK, is part of Europe. When in school over yonder the English couldn't really agree on this anyway. Maybe you could clear this up for me. Romania and Germany both have more gun crime than the UK, but I feel pretty sure they are part Europe.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...est-england-wales-rise-increase-a8177161.html

Reactions: Rthur
Pay no attention to this cunt.... he’s just another euro cuck beta soy boy who’s to afraid to stick up for himself so he runs to the govt to protect himself...

This pussys just bitter he has no freedom as a serf... so he tried to shit on everyone else to make himself feel better.

When he’s not watching other guys fuck his wife...$100 says he enjoys a spot of airsoft

You really didn't do much. America didn't even want to participate. And when Russia was finally winning on the eastern front, up ur ego generals had to get a move on.

US didn't win WWII.

Grammar school kid ?

Frau Jensen, I know you don't read too fast so I'm typing reeeeeal slow.

I have been similarly assured by quite a few French that the US did little to help with either WW, but especially little in WWII where the resistance was the pivotal military force.

I don't know much about all that. But I do know that Europe about shat itself when Trump threatened NATO funding, and maybe even participation. For a moment I thought it would just not be fair to Europe if all us hillbillies just let Russia take a little slice of Europe back under its wing. Then I got to reading (not something I do too often) as to why the US entered into NATO anyways. Turns out that at the time them Ruskies had a sharp eye towards dominating the whole dang Eurasian landmass. Now, as much as we like German cars (got one myself) Italian cuisine, and Spanish shotguns we saw the ultimate threat of Ruskies wandering drunkenly around Europe was to the security of these here United States through the possibility of some sprightly military conflict. The North Atlantic alliance was built to keep the United States safe—not just Europe—by preserving the freedom of Western Europe and after 1955 (one year shy of the Hungry revolution - not unlike a hangry revolt I once held in a Houston Luby's over some chicken fried steak gone wrong) by anchoring Germany in the Western world.

Sometimes I ask myself something by saying, "ya know what"?, then I say, "what", and then I say, "it seems to me the most dangerous thing to Europe, is Europe. All that tribal warfare and what not". Then I think to myself that maybe we should just let things go as they may and for once just give war a chance. But then I think about that buffer zone betwix us an Putin's boys. Then I usually nod slightly sideways and say something like "shit howdy, that fuckin' Putin is a live wire".

Now you see that makes Europe kind of a land moat. I seem to remember something about there being more Americans buried in France than anywhere else on this orb, except right here in the USA. I think there have been a few other places where our boys got banged up on that damned moat, maybe even in the very place you are hammering away on that keyboard. Seems like they felt they were doing the right thing. I tend to agree. And I do think we should help out where we can, but not where we are not wanted. How about you?

Last edited:
Frau Jensen, I know you don't read too fast so I'm typing reeeeeal slow.

I have been similarly assured by quite a few French that the US did little to help with either WW, but especially little in WWII where the resistance was the pivotal military force.

I don't know much about all that. But I do know that Europe about shat itself when Trump threatened NATO funding, and maybe even participation. For a moment I thought it would just not be fair to Europe if all us hillbillies just let Russia take a little slice of Europe back under its wing. Then I got to reading (not something I do too often) as to why the US entered into NATO anyways. Turns out that at the time them Ruskies had a sharp eye towards dominating the whole dang Eurasian landmass. Now, as much as we like German cars (got one myself) Italian cuisine, and Spanish shotguns we saw the ultimate threat of Ruskies wandering drunkenly around Europe was to the security of these here United States through the possibility of some sprightly military conflict. The North Atlantic alliance was built to keep the United States safe—not just Europe—by preserving the freedom of Western Europe and after 1955 (one year shy of the Hungry revolution - not unlike a hangry revolt I held in a Houston Luby's over some chicken fried steak gone wrong) by anchoring Germany in the Western world.

Sometimes I ask myself something by saying, "ya know what"?, then I say, "what". And then I say, "it seems to me the most dangerous thing to Europe, is Europe. All that tribal warfare and what not". That maybe we should just let things and for once just give war a chance. But then I think about that buffer zone betwix us an Putin's boys.

Now you see that makes Europe kind of a land moat. I seem to remember something about there being more Americans buried in France than anywhere else on this orb, except right here in the USA. I think there have been a few other places where our boys got banged up on that damned moat, maybe even in the very place you are hammering away on that keyboard. Seems like they felt they were doing the right thing. I tend to agree. And I do think we should help out where we can, but not where we are not wanted. How about you?
Should have let the Russians have it. They have better looking women anyway

The Danes don't care about our involvement in WWII, they were kind of on the German side. Of course, that might not have been the case had they had a 2A like ours, but the Germans rolled into there with close to zero resistance in 1940 and they spent the rest of the war as a Nazi supporting protectorate, only later turned occupied territory but never had any real resistance that made any difference in their status as Germany's bitch. Monarchies don't like an armed populace, never have, never will. Unfortunately, that only protects the royals and not the people. That's why they get invaded and we don't.

Bottom line, we don't give a shit about any country with a monarchy commenting on our form of government. Only our women folk fawning over dreams of being a princess care about royals.

As for France, been there, didn't lose anything (although had to deal with the pickpockets myself, they failed of course), no need to go back. Italy has better wine, food and history anyhow. Way better.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I had to chuckle some .. ( top Pic.) , looks exactly like a Tri-Met bus stop in downtown Portland OR. any night of the week here .
-
image-jpg.6903801

I was checking MSN at lunch and saw an article about what a shithole Paris is .Garbage everywhere . The travelers were the only white people in the train station .
Complete shithole .

Round 'em all up, and ship 'em all back. To either Syria, or Niger. Pick one. Only two busses, and only enough fuel and tread to get there.