• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

When you are just sick and tired of her shit.....BE DONE!!!

So that's where that got to.

range 15.jpg

Only in Japan. I hadn't laughed that hard in a LONG time.

You couldn't pay me enough to live in Japan. The cost of living is very high. Government corruption is so rampant it makes ours here look like it's at a kindergarten level. Plus, we would be gaijin there. They have a particular dislike for Americans.

Reactions: HeavyAssault

You couldn't pay me enough to live in Japan. The cost of living is very high. Government corruption is so rampant it makes ours here look like it's at a kindergarten level. Plus, we would be gaijin there. They have a particular dislike for Americans.
Well, we did drop 2 A bombs on them so there's that....

But they can politely hate you. Despised mainland, loved Okinawa.

This was just a warning. Imagine what's going to happen over there if they don't get their money.

We didn't have H-bombs at that time. Atomic bombs were still in their infancy. The 2 atomic bombs were of different configurations:

Hiroshima: Little Boy, a uranium based bomb

Nagasaki: Fat Man, a plutonium based bomb

The enriched Uranium bomb was proven by 2 graduate students over a period of 3 months, so no test was required. (But HEU was very difficult to produce in sufficient quantities so Pu, with a fast enough insertion speed was the answer. )
The Trinity explosion in the NM desert proved plutonium implosion bomb was possible with fast enough insertion speed.

There was a 3rd and 4th bomb (both Implosion Pu) at Hill AFB in Utah, with a ramping production capacity of 1 per ~3 weeks.
I sometimes wonder how many bombs we would have had to use if 2 wasn’t enough.
Great read in John Coster-Mullen’s “ATOM BOMBS”

Last edited:
Reactions: Threadcutter308
I saw a documentary about all the testing in Nevada. It's unbelievable how many they detonated . It was pretty much a nightly show in Vegas. That shit went on for years.

Oh and if I recall correctly these assholes used live U.S. soldiers as atomic guinea pigs.

No! Both plain atomic - one a uranium based gun design, the other a plutonium based imploded sphere design. H bomb development hadn''t even been thought of yet. Search "Fat Man and Little Boy" for details . .
Didn’t our first H bomb come around in about 1948 ? I haven’t done any fact checking but I am relatively certain that Castle Bravo was an H bomb. May not have been the first, but it was an oversized fuck up. Way more yield than had been calculated.

Edit; nope 1954 and Castle Bravo was the first. Calculated at 6 MT, actual = 15 MT.

Oopsies.......

Last edited:
Slightly more to it that that . . .

A bomb - fission, triggered by chemical explosives.

H bomb - fusion, triggered by an A bomb primary that is triggered by chemical explosives.

H bombs are multi stage devices, A bombs are single. (And an H bomb can have more than just 2 stages . . .)