• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s When you getting arrested, and your homies help out.

I’ve been in a similar position.

I gave a guy, we’ll call him Pablo, a break on Easter weekend on a warrant. I let him spend Easter with his young daughter and per the agreement, he turned himself in the next day.

Several years later, I’m wrestling a drunk driver in the middle of a dark street. It’s a draw at best; the guy is 20 years younger and about as big as me. I see two pair of feet in front of me. “Hey, officer, would you like a hand?” “Sure, I’d love it. Could you grab his other hand for me?” It was Pablo and his mom bailing my dumb ass out.

Good Karma tends to make its way back to you!

\o/

i have to admit that i would have wanted to get a few punches in, justified or not.

Notice how the cop took his time getting over there... LOL.

If the black community would stop killing each other and give support to peace officers is in the above video... This country could be fixed in less than 4 years

Who has ever came out on the good side of resisting? I dont get it!

I like the fact that the bystanders helped out the officer. But I can't help but wonder what is up with this blind rage that I have seen many examples of lately. The number of cheap shots and body kicks. Seems to be a trend of disregard for fellow human beings.

Needs to take lessons on grappling. Not that I can talk, can't remember shit from my time in the Corps as far as MCMAP goes.

I think it’s funny that first thing big dude did when the cop went fir the cuffs was drop a knee on dudes neck??? Chick had to move him off... unreal.

God bless the cop for serving as best he can. But bro needs to get to the gym and work a little harder at in service. This isn’t a job for everyone. He didn’t even give a good college try. I know it’s sort of a rule you don’t criticize the man in the arena... but my guys show up like dough boys out of breath from the steps to up yo the day room and they are catching endless shit. It’s a lifestyle and part of the job. Fix your ass, put in the work.

Not gonna lie, I was surely not expecting what I saw in that video.

Kudos to the guys in the vid that gave a hand when the cop needed it.

We have to rember that the black community is not what the media tells us it is. The media's purpose is to divide Americans and get us hating and murdering one another. This serves them not us.

theres good and bad in every race and culture, people need to see the good not just the bad. people aren't born bad, their upbringing determines what they eventually become.

Reactions: SBRSarge
Man those guys were working that guy over. Not sure all the extra kicks and punches were necessary, but glad to see that cop get a helping hand!

Nice reaction. I wonder if the suspect and the others had a history for the beatdown he got.

Did you see the lady stop the big guy from kneeling on his neck. LOL

I wish everyone who wants to Monday morning QB the police trying to wrestle someone to the ground, could try to wrestle someone to the ground who doesn't want to be there. Not even going into wresting someone who is physically bigger, stronger, and better at wrestling. Fights are not like karate scenes in movies thats for sure.

I wonder if they were working his body because he was trying to bite. I had a guy in a from head lock like that once and he starts trying to bite me.

Last edited:
Homie received a lot of love from the brothers . Officer should learn how to use his service revolver first then you use the cuffs.

According to the Twitter feed, the mob wasn't helping the officer, directly. They were paying back the suspect for something he'd done to offend them. Glad the mob didn't turn on the officer.

The downside of this is still media bias. This article is all over. Every white person who looks sideways at a POC is all over the news. Black criminals no longer exist according to the MSM. Just “human interest” stories. Meanwhile in the hood the body count rises. Crickets....

I’m thinking it had nothing to do with the cop. Just some hood payback.

but but..... police brutality... they worked that dude , good for them.

good too see them help a dude out, and even better to see the cop tell his mate to chill out when he pushes the dude off at the end. the peer to peer accountability on small stuff is why shit escalates and people wont tell others to back off when it matters.