• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

When you meet @thegerman for the first time; Some knowledge for the Poors.

clcustom1911

Muppet Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 23, 2017
    The River in Arizona
    1. When @TheGerman answers the door wearing a headlamp, Crye Precision pants, and Salomon footwear...don't be surprised.

2. When he tells you you're a fucking muppet... don't be surprised.

3. When he pulls out an HK MP5k and teaches your lady how to shoot it in the dark, in the middle of an undisclosed desert somewhere in the US wearing a full ANVIS setup... don't be surprised.

Screenshot_20210418-191844_Photos~2.jpg

Screenshot_20210418-191857_Photos~2.jpg

Edit to add: those that doubt his level of "Operator" or whatever. He's legit because his charcuterie board game is strong.

Last edited:
    Did you really....

I really need to get down there

He's never been shy about how he likes to LARP around the house in his gear. 🙃

• Haha
    Reactions: Dirty D
    You forgot about the charcuterie board I almost didn't let you eat.

BTW next time, remind me to bring the iphone adapter for a PVS14 so you can take clear NV pics.
    🤣😂🤣😂

I was all in on the original schedule until women got involved. And yeah, if your adapter works for a Samsung, then we'll do more shenanigans this coming weekend.

1. When @TheGerman answers the door wearing a headlamp, Crye Precision pants, and Salomon footwear...don't be surprised.

2. When he tells you you're a fucking muppet... don't be surprised.

3. When he pulls out an HK MP5k and teaches your lady how to shoot it in the dark, in the middle of an undisclosed desert somewhere in the US wearing a full ANVIS setup... don't be surprised.

View attachment 7607400
    View attachment 7607401

Edit to add: those that doubt his level of "Operator" or whatever. He's legit because his charcuterie board game is strong.
    when reality kicks in and one understands that breathing is most important thing EVER.... Go be oxygen deprived somewhere else

I think HangFire is a poor and has been snubbed by KrautMan, the Crye Cape wearing wünderman.

So he just posts lame crap in an otherwise humorous and enjoyable Pit thread.

that or HangFire is the Russian stripper KrautMan was once married to and is still bitter.

Both possible

Last edited:
    I think HangFire is a poor and has been snubbed by KrautMan, the Crye Cape wearing wünderman.

So he just posts lame crap in an otherwise humorous and enjoyable Pit thread.

that or HangFire is the Russian stripper KrautMan was once married to and is still bitter.

Both possible

Last I heard, she was hanging out at the car wash across the street from 2001 Space Odyssey. 😉

is there someplace to get dortmunder union on tap in his ao? i sort of miss it.

When you meet The German for the first time. Buy the drinks. STFU and enjoy being in the presence of a good guy.

One of these days, I'll get out to The German's AO. And it will be my honor to pay for the Schnapps. Or, more likely, the dark Bier.

Sirhr
    He requested apple cinnamon moonshine from me, so I got 4 jars. Good times. Going back up at the end of the week, so the libations will ensue.