• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

When you Stop Buying their Crap, they Notice!!

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
Chinese Sales of Halloween Kitsch to Western Countries Collapse
https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2022...lloween-kitsch-to-western-countries-collapse/

If the ChiComs have enough US money flowing in on Halloween garbage (yes, families with giant inflatable witches in front of your double wide… we are talking about you!)… that a slowdown merits a public statement, then it matters.

Every time you look at a product whether at WalMart or on Amazon or even at your local hardware store or general store. If it says Made in China on it, put it back. Odds are you can live without it… find an American one… make it… restore an old one, etc.

This is how you stop China which is attacking us with our own money, just like Marx Predicted!

Every time you see the label “made in China” think about that endless spam that our forum gets subjected to. That is an attack on you, personally. On your community. On our HMFWIC. Every time you see those Chinese checkers, it should be a reminder: Buy American. Or at least buy our Asian Allies: Japan, Korea and the REAL Chinese… The Taiwanese. After all Chicoms are not humans, they are Commies.

You think you can’t make a difference? Wrong. Look at the label. Win the war started by Chicoms without firing a shot. By not buying their crap.

And You will have more money for nice guns… a lower CC bill each month. Etc etc etc.

Buy Nothing Chinese. Especially not useless kitsch. It is literally giving your enemy a weapon every time you buy that crap.

Sirhr

Are you kidding me?

Down here it's looking like Halloween is our national holiday....purple and orange lights hung on every house, 30 foot tall skeletons are the rage this year all sorts of crap as if the "Hate has no Home Here" signs are not scary enough.

I seem to recall some country of origin labeling requirements getting shot down in Congress. Maybe it was for food, can't recall exactly, but that would be a great platform to campaign on. Everything, pharmaceuticals, food, goods, you name it. All the way down to precursors: resins, metals, chips. Say everything above 10% to keep the label size within reason. Or simply have the top 3 countries of origin with a QR code leading to the full list.

https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2022...lloween-kitsch-to-western-countries-collapse/

If the ChiComs have enough US money flowing in on Halloween garbage (yes, families with giant inflatable witches in front of your double wide… we are talking about you!)… that a slowdown merits a public statement, then it matters.

Every time you look at a product whether at WalMart or on Amazon or even at your local hardware store or general store. If it says Made in China on it, put it back. Odds are you can live without it… find an American one… make it… restore an old one, etc.

This is how you stop China which is attacking us with our own money, just like Marx Predicted!

Every time you see the label “made in China” think about that endless spam that our forum gets subjected to. That is an attack on you, personally. On your community. On our HMFWIC. Every time you see those Chinese checkers, it should be a reminder: Buy American. Or at least buy our Asian Allies: Japan, Korea and the REAL Chinese… The Taiwanese. After all Chicoms are not humans, they are Commies.

You think you can’t make a difference? Wrong. Look at the label. Win the war started by Chicoms without firing a shot. By not buying their crap.

And You will have more money for nice guns… a lower CC bill each month. Etc etc etc.

Buy Nothing Chinese. Especially not useless kitsch. It is literally giving your enemy a weapon every time you buy that crap.

Sirhr
You brits are just pissed because you have been trying to concur China for centuries and failed.

China never burned down the White House.

I seem to recall some country of origin labeling requirements getting shot down in Congress. Maybe it was for food, can't recall exactly, but that would be a great platform to campaign on. Everything, pharmaceuticals, food, goods, you name it. All the way down to precursors: resins, metals, chips. Say everything above 10% to keep the label size within reason. Or simply have the top 3 countries of origin with a QR code leading to the full list.

I think the label event you reference is meat......originally a law put in during a mad cow disease outbreak to let people know your meat was coming from a place that had MCD.

Thing I'm seeing is that our western QC programs are almost as big a hinderance to building shit as cheap labor is.

Who doesn't love QC? And truth be told US products could be made better, but problem is when the standard exceeds or fails to look at how does the issue really effect the end result and it doesn't take into account how loathe designers are to change a spec on a plan if the tolerance is too tight and has no bearing on end use.

I see companies that have been building shit forever for a customer and the customer has been happy with product.....than a new QC standard comes in and the high precision metrology machine says "does not conform" so next you end up with an unhappy customer that says "WTF?" Because you are prevented from shipping them what they need.

These processes require such a time consuming expensive work around that just fucks everything up.....while back in the day people with common sense would get together, make a decision on a handshake and carry on.

Last edited:
Reactions: sled_mack and lash
I've already been doing that for awhile now. It's hard but I can say the sheer number of USA made products has increased!!

Reactions: JR_77
Are you kidding me?

Down here it's looking like Halloween is our national holiday....purple and orange lights hung on every house, 30 foot tall skeletons are the rage this year all sorts of crap as if the "Hate has no Home Here" signs are not scary enough.
Surprised they are not Blue and yellow for the fake Ukraine Laundering scheme… I mean war. Yeah right. War.

Where do you think the DNC is getting its millions to buy ballots and bring in illegals?

50 billion to Ukraine. Zelinski gets 5 billion. Bidens get 5 billion. Pelosi gets 5 billion. Then everyone from Cocaine Mitch to AOC to the committee to elect dead people gets 20 billion to steal elections with. Then the Pentagon sells them 15 b in weapons at inflated prices and the US defense industry gets it.

And you get hyperninflation, a de-valued dollar and empty store shelves.

So… put everyone with Ukraine signs in their yard on the “commies” list, too.

All you have to do is look at who is cheerleading for that ruse and know it’s a scam.

Sirhr

If Congress can force tobacco companies to put giant labels on the front of every cigarette package saying these can kill you, they can force every product from China to have a giant label on it stating that “by buying this you are enabling our enemies to destroy us.”

Damage tobacco has done to our nation in the world is nothing compared to what communism has done and given the chance the Chinese will do.

Fuck them. Starve them. It won’t take much. Just stop buying shit.

Hey, I love harbor freight!!

I carried an Old Timer knife for as long as I can remember. I replaced one and it was a POS. A bit of research revealed that they were now Chinese. Threw it in the trash and now getting used to a knew pocket knife with the blades in the wrong place. I guess I will be carrying a Buck from now on.

Reactions: Redheeler
Why in the world would Communist China burn a house that they own?
Communist China cannot push US influence out of Taiwan. The dont own the white house... na, not even close.

Its funny listening to people in a capitalist countries complain about getting out capitalized by communists. Reeeee!!!

Cutting Chyna out of our lives isn't that big a deal. I'll always spend a little more to keep my money here vs giving it to the chicoms. Main reason I haven't bought an arken. Even though the features for the money are very attractive. Bought an xtr3 instead.

Real question for me is how do we stop out own government from using our money against us ?

Surprised they are not Blue and yellow for the fake Ukraine Laundering scheme… I mean war. Yeah right. War.

Where do you think the DNC is getting its millions to buy ballots and bring in illegals?

50 billion to Ukraine. Zelinski gets 5 billion. Bidens get 5 billion. Pelosi gets 5 billion. Then everyone from Cocaine Mitch to AOC to the committee to elect dead people gets 20 billion to steal elections with. Then the Pentagon sells them 15 b in weapons at inflated prices and the US defense industry gets it.

And you get hyperninflation, a de-valued dollar and empty store shelves.

So… put everyone with Ukraine signs in their yard on the “commies” list, too.

All you have to do is look at who is cheerleading for that ruse and know it’s a scam.

Sirhr
Brits are balls deep in Ukraine.

The Prosecutor Biden openly claimed Ukraine had to fire to get money back when he was VP, was investigating Brits investment and corruption.

Obama’s family had ties back to British colonialism in Africa. Kamala Harris’s parents are from Jamaica and India... British...

The British are a hell of a lot more involved in trying to control the politics of the US than the Chinese

Communist China cannot push US influence out of Taiwan. The dont own the white house... na, not even close.

Its funny listening to people in a capitalist countries complain about getting out capitalized by communists. Reeeee!!!
Wow
You just equated a communist society to a capitalist society?
You win.

How many Chinese are over in Ukraine trying to start WW3... How many brits have been killed and captured?

I hear rumblings the SAS working with the SBU sent the truck bomb across the Crimean bridge.

Are the Chinese committing acts of terrorism in Ukraine?

Obama’s dad...
9A82F614-8CB6-4409-B753-7B80B65F6E71.jpeg
707A5ACC-53CB-41A6-AF68-B6601523DBD7.jpeg

Brits are balls deep in Ukraine.

The Prosecutor Biden openly claimed Ukraine had to fire to get money back when he was VP, was investigating Brits investment and corruption.

Obama’s family had ties back to British colonialism in Africa. Kamala Harris’s parents are from Jamaica and India... British...

The British are a hell of a lot more involved in trying to control the politics of the US than the Chinese
Just don't talk bad about tony Blair, that'll really piss him off.

• Haha
Reactions: GreenGO Juan
Purchase American whenever I can.

But, I’ll say this, its damned hard to live without having something coming from Red China. Normally, if I can’t find a US made product, I try to find something, made anywhere else But Red China.

Simple things, dowel rods purchased at the wood yard. Made from US wood, shipped to red china and then brought back and sold to us.

AND those Sorry assholes. American became involved in World War II, primarily to defend those worthless SOB’s. Our sanctions on Japan, primarily to try to stop the Japanese aggression against the chinese, led Japan to retaliate against our nation. Would we have eventually become involved in that war? Probably, but definitely on a different level with a different goal and strategy.

Kamala Harris‘s grandfather... A goddamn red coat

3E140EB1-AA7C-4603-BB60-5BAB090195FB.jpeg
5AB4A8A3-6C76-4E70-AF8F-FF3BAA8585A1.jpeg

For it is the British who embedded themselves into US politics. Fairly covertly.... I see you motherfuckers

I think the label event you reference is meat......originally a law put in during a mad cow disease outbreak to let people know your meat was coming from a place that had MCD.

Thing I'm seeing is that our western QC programs are almost as big a hinderance to building shit as cheap labor is.

Who doesn't love QC? And truth be told US products could be made better, but problem is when the standard exceeds or fails to look at how does the issue really effect the end result and it doesn't take into account how loathe designers are to change a spec on a plan if the tolerance is too tight and has no bearing on end use.

I see companies that have been building shit forever for a customer and the customer has been happy with product.....than a new QC standard comes in and the high precision metrology machine says "does not conform" so next you end up with an unhappy customer that says "WTF?".

These processes require such a time consuming expensive work around that just fucks everything up.....while back in the day people with common sense would get together, make a decision on a handshake and carry on.
ISO9000 and TQM has totally destroyed American manufacturing

Another BS Globalist initiative. Because every SINGLE THING goes into a book and so-called engineers, etc. now must blindly follow the book. Innovate? Constant improveement? Making common sense decisions... has been bred, beaten and ISO-managed out of 2 generations of American production employees, managers and engineers. If it's not IN THE BOOK. you don't do it. You can't do it. you get fired. Your company gets sued. So you stick to the book. Or else.

It was all an over-reaction to the awful production quality of American companies in the '70's and early '80's. But it ended up being a total disaster because it took common sense, as you say, out of the equation and replaced it with committees and Writ in Stone BS designed to cover asses, not be the best at manufacturing.

Sirhr

Reactions: lash
I've been called all manner of things because I won't use Chinese made crap if I can find it made anywhere else. Of course I do this because I'm racist. (Sarcasm) I was looking for a winch for the Jeep and the attacks I got because I said I didn't want cheap Chinese garbage were just dumb. One guy stated he's bought three chicom winches and they all worked just as good as an expensive one... he's had three cause the dipshit admitted that the other two broke when he needed them.

Sure it's cheap, but the hangman is selling you the rope he's gonna kill you with.

Sent from my Korean made phone.

Reactions: lash and JR_77
AND those Sorry assholes. American became involved in World War II, primarily to defend those worthless SOB’s. Our sanctions on Japan, primarily to try to stop the Japanese aggression against the chinese, led Japan to retaliate against our nation. Would we have eventually become involved in that war? Probably, but definitely on a different level with a different goal and strategy.

Remember, the Chinese we defended and spilt blood for are now the Taiwanese. Not the Chinese Communists who were 'temporarily' allied with Chang Kai Sheck and the Nationalists to defeat Japan. But Mao was always holding his armies back and sucking up American/Allied resources (especially Soviet resources) and biding his time until he could sweep out of the North and destroy a battered, depleated and exhausted Nationalist Army. Mao had no interest in an alliance and hated America. But he was happy to build his army with our weapons, food and, yes, advisors from the OSS.

The Chinese we fought with (and for) escape to Taiwan. And the ChiCom's want them dead, too. Along with the 300M mainland chinese they killed/starved/executed/imprisoned between '49 and '88. (And continue to kill.) Make no mistake, our allies from WW2 are the ones in Taiwan. The REAL Chinese.

Sirhr

Remember that one time the British conducted a false flag with Israel so they could steal the Suez Canal from Egypt?

United States and Russia stepped up at the UN and stopped them

You're probably on more ignore lists around here than the average cunt, so i guess I'll fill you in. Sirhr isn't a brit.
Thanks, Mountain!

That is, indeed, correct. I have good teeth and do not curtsey to anyone. Especially a king or queen... after all, strange aquatic ceremonies distributing cutlery is hardly a basis for a system of government.

Sirhr

You brits are just pissed because you have been trying to concur China for centuries and failed.

China never burned down the White House.

Successful viruses do not destroy their hosts. They hijack the hosts' cellular metabolism and reproductice mechanisms and force the cell to continue to live it's normal lifespan while cranking out more copies of the virus and hijacking the body's other organ systems to suit it's own needs.

The British government in 1812 = Bat strain rabies virus.

Chicoms = Multiple drug resistant HIV retrovirus with mutations that make it less lethal than the original 1982 strain which killed in 3-6 months, but able to live inside the host far longer and still wreaking a lot of havoc. Will still end up killing the host after a few years, but not before it has infected many more than the original strains.

You're probably on more ignore lists around here than the average cunt, so i guess I'll fill you in. Sirhr isn't a brit.
Comes off as one from what I have seen. My mistake. Aussy? seemed extremely preoccupied with the death of the queen and other.

Doesn’t negate that our current administration has a hell of alot closer ties to British colonialism than Communist China.

I don’t think not buying from China will keep them from starting a war with us, if anything it will push the time table closer since they have less financial incentive to not attack us.

But also, fuck China. I do my best every day to not buy their shit ass communist trinkets

I've been called all manner of things because I won't use Chinese made crap if I can find it made anywhere else. Of course I do this because I'm racist. (Sarcasm) I was looking for a winch for the Jeep and the attacks I got because I said I didn't want cheap Chinese garbage were just dumb. One guy stated he's bought three chicom winches and they all worked just as good as an expensive one... he's had three cause the dipshit admitted that the other two broke when he needed them.

Sure it's cheap, but the hangman is selling you the rope he's gonna kill you with.
look for non commie made stuff if at all possible,
Sent from my Korean made phone.
This. Buying cheap isnt buying wise. I always

I don’t think not buying from China will keep them from starting a war with us, if anything it will push the time table closer since they have less financial incentive to not attack us.

But also, fuck China. I do my best every day to not buy their shit ass communist trinkets
Without massive amounts of currency flooding into China to keep their factories busy and their workers fed they will have more internal problems than they know what to do with. The only reason there hasn’t been a revolt is the people don’t have empty bellies yet. When the factories shut down and the top brass can’t pay the bribes and give the gift to the elites the whole thing comes down.

China only functions as a communist state because they are internally communist and externally preying on the capitalists. Every cash register that goes ding is another moment that Chinese communists remain in power.

I try to buy American as well. But free market is free market. If the US can do it so much better and cheaper... wheres it at?

Sirhr

We've been remodeling a rental house and have been spending a lot of time in Lowe's and Home Depot. Both have huge displays of the halloween kitsch. I about fell over when I saw the astronomical prices on all that crap.

My second potential falling over episode was seeing how many people actually had that shit in their front yard.

We've been remodeling a rental house and have been spending a lot of time in Lowe's and Home Depot. Both have huge displays of the halloween kitsch. I about fell over when I saw the astronomical prices on all that crap.

My second potential falling over episode was seeing how many people actually had that shit in their front yard.
I think most people wait till the Holiday is over, so they can get the sale price (price closer to cost) vs the extravagant PRE Holiday price of FULL retail.
The prices are extremely high.

The OP thinks China is the threat. :ROFLMAO:
The threat is domestic. Buying from a fascistic American company that forces the gov’ts marxist agenda onto it’s employees and through to the consumer is far worse than anything China has done. Buying made in fascist America is worse. This corporate/gov’t threat is much closer to home. Not buying from American companies that that do the bidding of the american gov’t would be much more useful.

I try to buy American as well. But free market is free market. If the US can do it so much better and cheaper... wheres it at?
Do beleive the issue may be better, but sure is not cheaper. Our labor costs compared to their labor costs, plus their tendency to pirate manufacture, which contributes to their economy, plus very unfair tariff policies makes it very hard to complete, dollar for dollar.

Note, Pirate manufacturing. Chinese will produce high quality products. They can and they do. However, often, second and third rate companies, copy the quality products, produce them cheaply with nearly identical appearance but very, VERY dubious quality. Then pawn them off on unsuspecting customers. Its a big business in China.

Especially noted in the cycling industry. See a carbon frame from a big time company like Specialized or Cervelo with a price tag well below what the companies list. Tread very carefully, remember, its your butt going down the mountain at 40+MPH on a bike that will fail at any moment.

Can’t beleive this is the only industry suffering from these red chinese practices.

Do beleive the issue may be better, but sure is not cheaper. Our labor costs compared to their labor costs, plus their tendency to pirate manufacture, which contributes to their economy, plus very unfair tariff policies makes it very hard to complete, dollar for dollar.

Note, Pirate manufacturing. Chinese will produce high quality products. They can and they do. However, often, second and third rate companies, copy the quality products, produce them cheaply with nearly identical appearance but very, VERY dubious quality. Then pawn them off on unsuspecting customers. Its a big business in China.

Especially noted in the cycling industry. See a carbon frame from a big time company like Specialized or Cervelo with a price tag well below what the companies list. Tread very carefully, remember, its your butt going down the mountain at 40+MPH on a bike that will fail at any moment.

Can’t beleive this is the only industry suffering from these red chinese practices.
No doubt, I dont have my head in the sand on the issue. We should protect technology in our industry as much as we can. Especially military,propulsion and communications.

USA conducts industrial espionage as well. So crying about it... hell we are the head mother fuckers when it comes spying and ripping off technology.
China is one of our largest trading partners and we do benefit heavily from their products. I personally believe in specialization. If china is producing basic low tech consumer goods we can focus or other things or be the middle man/sales men for those products. I consider that a move up, to management and sales.

We do not have to turn China into an enemy. We would benefit more from positive relationships. We don’t need to be bending over to them or get fucked over by them. We should stand strong in our interests, we can do this while remaining on friendly terms.

IMO, our country has much bigger internal issues we need to sort out, and a bann on Chinese imports would work out about as well as Europe’s ban on Russian energy.

Last edited:
this will get some screams,but.... to me the start of the china product problem was US unions. in early 70s US autos took a shit. poor builds,poor performance and planned obsolescence. my first $ as an RN was <$5/hr. at the time union auto workers were ab0ut $15/hr with benefits 3x mine. that applies to almost any other jobs,non union that i recall,not just health care. no penalty at all for doing crap work ,putting out a crap product. shitty labor,incompetent and greedy management let the japs take the auto industry. also motor cycles for a time as harleys were an unreliable POS. my kaw 900 was rock solid reliable and fast.
once the offshore manufacturing gig started,the US couldn't compete. add in wetback stoop labor,out of control welfare,the derangement in our "educational" system. my last set of tires were made in vietnam. optics for those on here should be a clue philippine,japanese and yes,chinese made scopes may not quite perform at a level to 3-5K US or european scopes. but,those perform 4x better than the asian stuff? BS! add in our self destructive green whack jobs and their politicians and what to do? we know inflation is now >40% so wages have to go up to avoid civil war.
$70,000 for a truck? since the 70s we have been in an inflationary disaster and foreign competition has stepped right in. any cell phone freaks not buying chinese? you NEVER shop at wally,target,ace,loewes,best buy,napa-right.
the chinese make a bunch of crap and can make excellent stuff when they so choose. US,japan,UK,bulgaria,croatia,russia finland? same,same.
as said above,never buying from or selling to china is not going to fix the problems here. they,the russians and many others are our enemies. but,a trade war or a hot war isn't gonna fix anything. afraid we are heading there with our elite bosses usual short sighted stupidity and greed.

Sirhr
Well said @sirhrmechanic

No doubt, I dont have my head in the sand on the issue. We should protect technology in our industry as much as we can. Especially military,propulsion and communications.

USA conducts industrial espionage as well. So crying about it... hell we are the head mother fuckers when it comes spying and ripping off technology.
China is one of our largest trading partners and we do benefit heavily from their products. I personally believe in specialization. If china is producing basic low tech consumer goods we can focus or other things or be the middle man/sales men for those products. I consider that a move up, to management and sales.

We do not have to turn China into an enemy. We would benefit more from positive relationships. We don’t need to be bending over to them or get fucked over by them. We should stand strong in our interests, we can do this while remaining on friendly terms.

IMO, our country has much bigger internal issues we need to sort out, and a bann on Chinese imports would work out about as well as Europe’s ban on Russian energy.
WOW. Un Fucking Believable.
The cheese has slid off your cracker.