• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

When your ELR partner is a “tacticool” dog!

Cadex Defence

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Here’s Taz from Black Rifle Coffee Company getting a sight picture with Lauren’s 3 mile CDX-40 rifle chambered in 375 EnABELR! Notice the Falcon Bipod Ski Feet and the ELR Bipod Extender, two new products among many others we released last week at SHOT Show 🔥

IG: @tactical.taz

taz-cadex.jpg

It's not the dog's fault he's owned by a bunch of two-faced 2A appropriators. BRCC - the company - will never see a dime from me.

I suggest you disassociate with them toot sweet as well. You're making yourself look stupid.

Major investor: Sterling Partners (extremely left leaning employee base that donated $0 to Republicans)
CEO and other employees donating to ACTBLUE and directly to Biden, Hillary Clinton, and other anti-2A Democrats
Never overtly standing up for 2A and right to defend/stand your ground when clarifying they didn't "sponsor" Kyle Rittenhouse.
Twitter blocking posts with people calling them out for said donations.

If you want to donate to vets, give money to the Disabled American Veterans Charitable Service Trust.

Fine, they didn't sponsor Kyle. Nobody was expecting them to. Trolling the 2A community while associating with anti-2A people to sell coffee... not cool. I bought one bag of their coffee out of curiosity when I was at a Cabelas to try it - as a coffee lover - and it wasn't any better than your average coffee at the grocery store so I never did again. Glad I didn't fall for being trolled. Wish other people would wake up to being stepped on.

Don't they support the troops?
Isn't that enough?
Regardless of politics, the men and women of the armed forces deserve the support.

Colin P supported the troops too, he also lied his ass off to send them into war so his crony and politicians butt buddies could profit.

Supporting the troops? Ever tax payer supports the troops and then some, also we have troops in DC with their guns pointing out to the people right now, so not sure how both ways that support goes.

Don't they support the troops?
Isn't that enough?
Regardless of politics, the men and women of the armed forces deserve the support.
If they ever did, it was too long ago to be relevant. Sad really. Could have done some good with their platform. Instead they suckle at the teet of some really shitty people.

Reactions: 17Patriot
This is pretty sad to hear. I can vouch that they do an incredible job with supporting guys down range.

Here’s Taz from Black Rifle Coffee Company getting a sight picture with Lauren’s 3 mile CDX-40 rifle chambered in 375 EnABELR! Notice the Falcon Bipod Ski Feet and the ELR Bipod Extender, two new products among many others we released last week at SHOT Show 🔥

View attachment 7792556

Is that dog humping the rifle?

This is pretty sad to hear. I can vouch that they do an incredible job with supporting guys down range.
This is by no means an argumentative question, and I'm genuinely curious. Can you elaborate on the support? As a guy formally down range, I enjoy hearing what people find that supports them from home.

On my last three deployments, they've sent several boxes to each of the sites we were at with coffee and t-shirts. And I've heard the same from other detachments in my community when they were deployed. I don't drink coffee, and couldn't tell you if there's taste good or not, but to the guys at my site it was a big boost for them. It's not me to opine on what they stand for politically. The info is out there, and I have my opinion of them. I can choose to support them or not, just like anyone else can. Like I said, it is shocking and sad to hear more about their stance or lack there-of.

Reactions: 17Patriot
On my last three deployments, they've sent several boxes to each of the sites we were at with coffee and t-shirts. And I've heard the same from other detachments in my community when they were deployed. I don't drink coffee, and couldn't tell you if there's taste good or not, but to the guys at my site it was a big boost for them. It's not me to opine on what they stand for politically. The info is out there, and I have my opinion of them. I can choose to support them or not, just like anyone else can. Like I said, it is shocking and sad to hear more about their stance or lack there-of.
i pray that none of those guys ever have to defend their lives while wearing one of those t-shirts….because THEN they’ll find out the hard way what brcc is about.

bipod looks badass, btw.

Rifle is so sexy Taz just couldn't resist, he is shameless just like his owners.

And how did he know that was the butt end?

View attachment 7792556
Got to wear safety goggles for the load he’s about to shoot into the screwhole of that limpsaver pad!

This is a stupid opinion, and you should feel bad. I sincerely hope that I don't have to explain why.

@Cadex Defence, sorry to hear y'all associate so freely with folks who'd sell us out for a buck.
they walked by our booth with a puppy. who does not like puppies ?

sorry to hear y'all associate so freely with folks who'd sell us out for a buck.
did brcc even do it for money? i think they did it to virtue signal, and not much more. idk, maybe they’ve made increased their sales. the REALLY shitty part of it is, they couldnt get to the microphone fast enough to do their virtue signaling.

puppy, candy, or even titties. i want nothing to do with them. if they should ever stop by my booth at a gunshow (and IF i knew who they were), i’d tell them to take their puppy, candy, or titties and exit my AO. the only way i’d post about it would be to show the correct way this community should react to them. they should be exposed as the pariah’s they are, and ridiculed every time they show up at a 2A related event.

and after the shit they pulled, i question why anyone would still want to be associated with them. in any way.

did brcc even do it for money? i think they did it to virtue signal, and not much more. idk, maybe they’ve made increased their sales. the REALLY shitty part of it is, they couldnt get to the microphone fast enough to do their virtue signaling.

puppy, candy, or even titties. i want nothing to do with them. if they should ever stop by my booth at a gunshow (and IF i knew who they were), i’d tell them to take their puppy, candy, or titties and exit my AO. the only way i’d post about it would be to show the correct way this community should react to them. they should be exposed as the pariah’s they are, and ridiculed every time they show up at a 2A related event.

and after the shit they pulled, i question why anyone would still want to be associated with them. in any way.
I wonder if the core black rifle crew even cares anymore. Cash out, and pass the imaginary basketball to the MP at the gate on the way out. “Game is over” folks.

I'm sure they didn't do it out of the goodness of their hearts. I imagine the worst motivations they might have had, and ask myself how well it explains their behavior. ActBlue being a nonprofit means any donations were likely tax deductible.

Reactions: myronman3
BRCC supports the Lefty anti gun morons and they ripped off Sauerpatchkid and his doggles? That’s pretty low man.

Don’t forget BRCC has a diversity and inclusion employee also. How much leftist cock do you have to suck before it becomes apparent you support them 100%.

You want to help vets? Donate somewhere else as indicated above.

What do the ski's on the bipod do? Prone, sand, dirt, mud?

Holy sh*t I didn’t realize how much your bipod was. The whole economy is on crack

is $374.95 MSRP is to high for you?
Is that street price? Your MSPR for the standard Falcon on your website is listed as $599.95 / $642.95.

As we say here, blow me.

We don't need Australians' advice on anything.
Someone offered an opinion and you insult his country? As for "We" I am sure Americans are very happy to hear that you are speaking for them in totality.
Should guarantee a successful future for all 👍
As for blowing you, we don't ask other men to do that, things must be different in "your" country (your words)
Best of luck to you, in all your angry and negative comments. Life must truly be a happy one for you😁
No doubt well desrved.
Bye
Pete

I have no connection to cadex, but the responses in this thread suck! Take it somewhere else!

I guess when you make a company in America and hate freedom, you get some people who, let’s say, disagree?

If I was pro freedom company, I’d treat BRCC as radioactive AIDS

Shit, as someone with a dog and guns, They should have just had a photo of them licking bidens feet, would have been more honest for black gov dick coffee

the only part i find funny is how people bag on ozzies but somehow look past new york, king county in Wa and basically all of commiefornia.

that said pumping anything brcc and ur a gun company on social media shows how far cadex is from reality. that post with chick with fake tits was super cringy too.

Reactions: Mrindecisive
the only part i find funny is how people bag on ozzies but somehow look past new york, king county in Wa and basically all of commiefornia.

that said pumping anything brcc and ur a gun company on social media shows how far cadex is from reality. that post with chick with fake tits was super cringy too.

wa used to be very pro freedom, ones of the best states a decade or so ago :(

Same reason I don’t like immigration, they shit their bed and want to crawl into yours, assholes still dripping

You want to come to MY home, you ether come from a country I want to be more like, or show me scalps of your crooked government officials you took, or fuck off.

funny.

never seen such a dramatic shift as from february to apri 2020l. buncha libs turned into straight up covid nazi's

1CD90DA8-9726-43AE-BA3C-749DB007A23C.jpeg

Someone offered an opinion and you insult his country? As for "We" I am sure Americans are very happy to hear that you are speaking for them in totality.
Should guarantee a successful future for all 👍
As for blowing you, we don't ask other men to do that, things must be different in "your" country (your words)
Best of luck to you, in all your angry and negative comments. Life must truly be a happy one for you😁
No doubt well desrved.
Bye
Pete

They let you guys have internet in those covid concentration camps?

They let you guys have internet in those covid concentration camps?
Lol..... Why don't you go start an anti me and/or Australian thread mate? Fee free, I'm not insecure about where I call home.

Now isn't this meant to be about coffee, a dog or some big fuckoff gun?
But due to not wanting to leave your uneducated self hanging, yup internet is available, thanku for you inquiry.
Cheers
Pete