• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

whens it get cold out, so i can complain about how cold it is

Hahaha. People bitch about anything.

Was nice and cool yesterday. Everyone (but me) was bitching that it was to cold for fireworks.

It was 65.

In the morning I fixed my mother in-laws A/C on her vehicle. In the evening she was bitching how cold it was. I looked her straight in the face and said.
"If you hate the cold so much, why did I waste my time on your car today".

That shut most everyone up.

Normally on the 4th it is 90+ and we are sweating our balls off.

I for one was grateful for the reprieve from the heat.

Three digits all week. The shade is nice, but could be nicer...

Here in AZ, down not far at all from The Border; I'm told that if one can get through July, it starts getting better again.

Hunkering down in the A/C. Look out range, I'm a' comin', soon...

Neighbors had us over for The Fourth, nice people, got to watch their fireworks.

The night cooled quickly here in the High Desert, and the sky was crystal clear; stars all bright and sharp, miles and miles outside the city.

Still, the A/C still runs all night...

Greg

Last edited:
Aw, Hell...

reminds me of the dennis leary song, im an asshole

I looked it up and played the uncensored version off Youtube...

You may have just created a monster...

Awesome!

Greg

PS, it looks like he's actually singing "S"-hole.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slash0311
Three digits all week. The shade is nice, but could be nicer...

Here in AZ, down not far at all from The Border; I'm told that if one can get through July, it starts getting better again.

Hunkering down in the A/C. Look out range, I'm a' comin', soon...

Neighbors had us over for The Fourth, nice people, got to watch their fireworks.

The night cooled quickly here in the High Desert, and the sky was crystal clear; stars all bright and sharp, miles and miles outside the city.

Still, the A/C still runs all night...

Greg
Thre digits ? I always figured you for the whole fist type . ?

It’s actually cool where I’m at and currently 95 degrees. Well, cool for this time of year. It’s normally like 101 with 100% humidity here this time of year.

South Mississippi around 95 with 70 to 100 humidity. Next week headed back to west Texas. Still fucking hot no matter where I go. Gone bitch slap 1st mf that says it's cold. May exaggerate but not by much

¢$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. This time of year is what allows me to spend several months hunting in the northern cold climates.
I especially like the Yanks that come to reside in the area with their overactive sweat pores. They will write a check, pull out the credit card or strip every bit of cash to hear that A/C purr.

Reactions: Stevo86
¢$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. This time of year is what allows me to spend several months hunting in the northern cold climates.
I especially like the Yanks that come to reside in the area with their overactive sweat pores. They will write a check, pull out the credit card or strip every bit of cash to hear that A/C purr.

I was about to say the same thing, hot weather is great for business! I don’t mind it at all.