• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where are all the bolt carrier group

Re: Where are all the bolt carrier group

Brownell's is taking back orders

Depends what you are looking for....they are out there. DS Arms has semi auto BCG's in stock for $150 and Rainier HAD young MFG national match BCG's for $235 today. That's all I need for my build too but I'm a picky bitch and want a BCM which looks to be impossible to get.

I have had no luck with companies and I have been frequently checking. You best bet is to frequently check different forum classifieds

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WildBill3/75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Depends what you are looking for....they are out there. DS Arms has semi auto BCG's in stock for $150 and Rainier HAD young MFG national match BCG's for $235 today. That's all I need for my build too but I'm a picky bitch and want a BCM which looks to be impossible to get. </div></div>

I'm kinda picky myself. I have always wanted a BCM too but I doubt thats gonna happen now.

For a while after the elections you could sit and wait between 1645-1700 hrs and continually refresh the BCG page at BCM and snag one up when they would put SMALL quantities up each day between those times. Chatter about that has been quiet lately so I guess they stopped doing that. I snagged 3 of them for my builds. But they are sitting pretty now since I am unable to source good barrels for them (for now).

With that said, you can still find a full auto BCG at Sportsman Guide but they probably have the 8620 steel bolts in them. Will it work at the range? Yup. But would I put my life on it? Nope.

I would how many of the backorders are true demand. I am sure some of us have a BCG/bolt backordered from more than I site.

I'd be patient with these unless yours takes a crap.

Just get a backorder placed and remember that company in the future. Midway just filled my order for mp9 mags ahead of there original lead time.
I know they take some Shit on here, but I'm grateful that companies like them continue to act like professionals despite the environment right now.

I ordered one last week from autoweapons.com. I would try them and they shipped it fast.

One sold on GB for 325.00 holy crap, makes me want to take my extra ones and sell them. Would if i thought i could replace them.

Hopefully it's because it's because they migrated for BCG mating season and in a few short weeks they'll return... w/youngins

Do you have to have a pair of .308s to get the little 5.56s and how many is in a litter? How long do they take to breed?

It kinda depends, the smaller calibers tend to have larger litters. Cases of inter-caliber breeding are rare and result in offspring that has traits of both contributors. .300 Blackout for example. The genealogy can become complex quickly...

I'm going to put some in a box tonight cuz if they are going to breed TONIGHT is the nite, might leave a little Booze in there also. Happy New Year to ALL!!!!

I might do the same, don't forget to play some Barry White. It just makes the retaining pins fall right out...

Don't know if there was any breeding going on but the booze was gone, pins were all over the box.