• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where are all the Kreiger 1.25” Straight?

Lastsaint21

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jul 21, 2020
I called all around today but the are damn near impossible to find. I tried Kreiger, Bugholes, Altus and Bison. Anywhere I am missing?

Why would one want a 1.25 blank that would be one heavy ass rifle.
I have a old BSA martini with a 1.125 barrel that weighs in at 14 1/2 lbs.
I would guess they do not get many calls for that many 1.25 barrels

Reactions: drywood
Why would one want a 1.25 blank that would be one heavy ass rifle.
I have a old BSA martini with a 1.125 barrel that weighs in at 14 1/2 lbs.
I would guess they do not get many calls for that many 1.25 barrels
Actually out of the 25-30 guys that shoot our local PRS22 match, 10 shoot 1.2 straights.

What length are they using?
Mine is one of the shorter ones at 21.5” from there to 26” on one guys Vudoo.
D4C925E4-3D96-4825-830C-E95694E64D13.jpeg

Yes it is for PRS22. The weight is used to balance the gun but also it is just easier to shoot accurately imo. You get into some weird positions sometimes and the weight can cover some bad fundamentals that’s just due to the bad position.

Only have 1” blanks that are 1:17…..
Kreiger has only 3 rimfire barrels left, they are 1.25 down to .900.. when I asked how long till I could get my hands a 1.25 straight they said… 14 months! Their sales order to me also said Jan of 2024.. I am sure your 1” blanks will really be in demand here soon.
I really really hope I can find one before Jan 2024..

Kreiger has only 3 rimfire barrels left, they are 1.25 down to .900.. when I asked how long till I could get my hands a 1.25 straight they said… 14 months! Their sales order to me also said Jan of 2024.. I am sure your 1” blanks will really be in demand here soon.
I really really hope I can find one before Jan 2024..

Unless you want to wait 14 months I would buy one of those barrels. They will be plenty heavy enough for what you want. You don't need a donkey dick barrel to shoot accurately and weight can be added to the stock/chassis.

Both above are correct,(the Bartlein is hard to find too) but it’s a want and not a need. My Ace has never caused me to lose a match. I have but never the Ace ;). Half the fun of this sport is deciding want you want, thru shooting your own gun or others and then getting it. Having to wait sometimes is part of the process. Wish the wait was shorter but it’s not and that is why I was reaching out on here.

Unless you want to wait 14 months I would buy one of those barrels. They will be plenty heavy enough for what you want. You don't need a donkey dick barrel to shoot accurately and weight can be added to the stock/chassis.
I thought my wait time for 9-12 months for a shilen 12tw ratchet was rough but damn 2024 is wild.

Hey mines beside it! Those look sweet.
Actually the 2 that are side by side are mine and my cousins. We got them in hand on Monday and I got it installed in the foundation Centurion. It's 19.2lb as pictured. Im thinking I was a little material removed from the stock so I can take that closer to the 18lb mark.

Going from a 22" Di built MTU to a MCR built 23.5" 1.25 is a CHUNKY barrel. The first 20 rounds down the tube showed it to be a shooter. Now if I can just replicate that with my SK ammo!!

IMG_6030.jpeg
IMG_6027.jpeg

IMG_8244.jpeg

Reactions: King_beardsly
Actually the 2 that are side by side are mine and my cousins. We got them in hand on Monday and I got it installed in the foundation Centurion. It's 19.2lb as pictured. Im thinking I was a little material removed from the stock so I can take that closer to the 18lb mark.

Going from a 22" Di built MTU to a MCR built 23.5" 1.25 is a CHUNKY barrel. The first 20 rounds down the tube showed it to be a shooter. Now if I can just replicate that with my SK ammo!!

View attachment 8010687View attachment 8010688

View attachment 8010695
He builds hammers I was at his shop a couple weeks ago and seen them. I shoot for him and Krieger. I got this 1.25 straight with EC tuner rolling you got the Chris Simmons special 🤙🏻

Reactions: Defender32
He builds hammers I was at his shop a couple weeks ago and seen them. I shoot for him and Krieger. I got this 1.25 straight with EC tuner rolling you got the Chris Simmons special 🤙🏻
I wanted a MCR when I stumbled on the Di barrel on here. I think I'll like it. You and I discussed the barrels at NRL22 Nationals.

Reactions: Badjujuu