• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where are the Berger Bullets?

BigTex

Dr. Dickweed
Minuteman
  • Jul 14, 2013
    I have a new Beanland rifle in 6.5x284 about to be delivered and cannot for the life of me find a 500ct box of Berger 6.5mm 140gr VLD-Hunting bullets. I have an elk hunt in CO in October and really need to get a load worked up. Anyone got a lead?

Last edited:
    Yeah I have noticed the same thing. I thought it was bad enough just paying the retail price but its even worse when you can only ever find them in 100ct randomly.

I guess I'm may have to switch to Hornady, I really don't want too. Bergers have always done me right.

Last edited:
    I've been finding the same in Washington also. But I can barely find 100ct boxes.... let alone bullets i need.

They have a whole heap of backorders to fill worldwide at the moment. From what I understand, their new factory is up and running properly with new machines coming online. It's going to take a little time though for things to get back to normal in terms of supply.

I have 2x 100 count boxes moly’d from Berger. One sealed one not. If you want them raw, they would need to be tumbled. I don’t plan on shooting them and wouldn’t mind clearing up some space. If you want them, send me a PM.

They just started showing up in stock again and right back to out of stock. Again.

They are moving their plant from California to Arizona, they should be coming soon... or so they say.
    Makes sense, I was unaware of this, just ran out about a month ago and haven't looked until now. Piss poor timing on my part.