• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where are the British when you need them???

Do-nothing

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 29, 2019
Today in 1814 the British ransacked and touched both the White House and the Capital. Wish they could pull that again and cart off Brandon, his minions, and all the Democraps and worthless Republican members of Congress. Oh for the good old days...

Today in 1814 the British ransacked and touched both the White House and the Capital. Wish they could pull that again and cart off Brandon, his minions, and all the Democraps and worthless Republican members of Congress. Oh for the good old days...
If they carted away all the useless critters today there'd be no one left there tomorrow. Just sayin'....

VooDoo

Reactions: MadDuner and The D
Man U Maniac should be dropping in soon. He thanks you in advance for starting a thread about the brits. :cool:

If anyone is torching the WH, it better be Americans. Fuck ALL foreign invaders.

For the illiterates, nitwits, and Feds reading the above. This is satire. It is not a call to arms or insurrection.

Fuck the British and their bad teeth.

996DDFD2-C4B3-45A7-B7FD-F8CE42C07F43.jpeg

Fuck the British and their bad teeth.

View attachment 7940946
A point well taken. Along the same lines, below is a link to a facial reconstruction of Anne of Cleves done by a historian based on period paintings and accounts. For those that don’t know, Anne of Cleves was the wife of Henry viii that he said was too ugly to fuck. You be the judge…

It should be noted that she was German.

Have you seen the state of British politics? They're doing stuff to their citizens that would have us in arms.

Why does everyone always push there responsibility of on everyone else ? The last thing I would ever want to see is the British or anyone else, invade my country to just take out Biden . I live here and It's the job pf the citizens that should defend there own freedoms and country . Though , I am partial of letting a volcano eat politicians and there ilk you could televise the whole thing make it a pay per view special

Why does everyone always push there responsibility of on everyone else ? The last thing I would ever want to see is the British or anyone else, invade my country to just take out Biden . I live here and It's the job pf the citizens that should defend there own freedoms and country . Though , I am partial of letting a volcano eat politicians and there ilk you could televise the whole thing make it a pay per view special
I certainly don’t want any invasion and fully understand that president poopypants will one day no longer be president of the United States. Now……because of the infection of the deep state I’m not so sure the “volcano” will eat them because they now control the volcano. Actually, I think many people have gotten very concerned lately that the “volcano” has their names on the menu.

Well my order for a big friggin' asteroid is on back order.
I gave mother nature the address for DC and in the order notes I asked for the delivery to take place while everyone was there.
It would be perfect.

While they would blame the crisis on "Universal Climate Change", they wouldn't necessarily be able to pin it on "white nationalist right wing extremist anti-groomer homophobic islamaphobic gun-toting bible thumping domestic terrorist meat eating Trump supporters."

But they would try.