• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Where are the Premier Heritage reviews?

Hawk Gunner

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 29, 2007
Mobile, AL
I know some people were lucky enough to get their new double turn scopes already.

Come on share the intel.
laugh.gif

Re: Where are the Premier Heritage reviews?

LOL you can send it to me and ill ship you mine next week when it comes
laugh.gif

Jason i know you were the lucky one to get the first in country but i know most dealers received atleast 6 last week so there has bound to be others that have one now.

wonder if those will loose the value like the first run did...

2800 and now you can get em for 2100 new... puts the used value at what... 1900....

+ 500 to send it back to get a ret. and double turns...cause I have #55

kinda pissed can ya tell...

wondering if this was a good idea or not...

well you still have a sellers market for a little while. If your thinking about selling, now is the time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Weda'</div><div class="ubbcode-body">2800 and now you can get em for 2100 new... puts the used value at what... 1900....

</div></div>

$2,499 is MAP & $2,800 is MSRP for the 3.5-15

where have you seen $2,100?????

I listed mine for trade.

Had a few nibble and conversed with several people. They are being quoted ( from what they told me ) by a site sponsor, $2100. I've heard it from more than just one person.

I jumped in on this several months ago when they were $2750...you know early cause well they were hot shit then. I know I know, life lesson there. Anywho... whodda thunk they'd bottom out.

Now they posted that number 50 and lower are they only ones they will retro for free. Well I have #55... LOL!