• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where are you guys getting your AIAW rifles?

G

TacPro?
Impact guns?
Stacey B. ?

Where are is the best place to get an Arctic Warfare?

Re: Where are you guys getting your AIAW rifles?

And yes, I have been looking at those that come up for sale from time to time, and my feeling is that IF I am going to spend that kind of coin, I am going to get EXACTLY what I want in new condition

? Bauer Arms (bauerarms.com) ask Adam i'm sure he can help

I would deal with Stacey. I ordered a rifle from Tac Pro a while back and just recently I ordered another one through him. Dealing with the both of them, Stacey's customer service is a lot better.

Stacey is very knowledgeable about the AW's and a true gentleman!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pointblank4445</div><div class="ubbcode-body">TacPro?
Impact guns?
Stacey B. ?

Where are is the best place to get an Arctic Warfare? </div></div>

Stacey Blankenship. End of story.

I got mine, AI AW, from Tac Pro. I had a great experience with them and I am going to get the AI AWSM in 300 Win mag from them soon.

Not to highjack the thread but does anyone know the ball park cost on a .338 LM AW?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rem_.308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not to highjack the thread but does anyone know the ball park cost on a .338 LM AW? </div></div>

Since you started it...

The Tac Pro site lists 2008 prices, and states they're different than 2009 prices.

What's a ballpark on an AW or AWP these days? Can they be ordered without a barrel? What's the twist on the AI 243 Win barrel?

PM me what you want as far as the stock options and any accessories and I will shoot you out a price quote

Well that explains why you are set on new for your 50
wink.gif

If and when I can afford one the one call I'll be making is to Stacey B.

Waiting on mine to come in from Stacey B.!

The date is getting closer!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vdub</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Waiting on mine to come in from Stacey B.!

The date is getting closer!!! </div></div>

Your lucky. My covert is still 3 or more months out.

I ordered two AI AW's folders from tac pro yesterday! I hope they get here quick. Damn these things are getting expensive!! The prices went up for 2009.. Going to give George a call soon to order two barrels for each..I cant wait

when you talk to them make sure you talk with Michelle. she seems to know the most about everything going on with the rifles.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nolo263</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn these things are getting expensive!! The prices went up for 2009. </div></div>

makes no sense the dollar has gotten stronger over the past year.

Just going off posted prices, Impact guns is cheapest I believe.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: badkarma85</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Your lucky. My covert is still 3 or more months out. </div></div>

I am very lucky. I just got the word my AI is in and ready to go pending completion of the package details and signed FFL getting to Stacey.

I will say today is a great day and cannot recommend Stacey enough!!!!

I hope my rifle comes in soon. I'm still waiting for it when I ordered it from last Aug.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: corbon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hope my rifle comes in soon. I'm still waiting for it when I ordered it from last Aug. </div></div>

Who did you order it from?

I saw a post by Stacey saying he'd got a couple in stock...last week I got an email newsletter from Sporting Services (UK Distributor) saying that they'd unexpectedly got some new rifles from the factory after some "foreign orders were cancelled"....whether because of price increases or the new kit on the way it didn't say.

Maybe time to get a good deal due to falling GB Pound or a reason to wait for the new stock?

hand is recovering nicely, still a little skidish around the mill, ya know.

on iron sights, dovetail or pic?

I just checked, only have the Pic rear for a .300WM, the others are inbound soon, maybe by 1st of the month.