• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where can I buy a 6mm Barrel

Coyotejunki

Private
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2004
St. Louis, MO
Looking for a 1-8 twist for a build? Want to build either a 6XC, CM, or a 243. I would prefer a lighter barrel like a # 4 contour, I want this for longer range coyotes, Long range for me is 300- 600 yards. Thought about just buying a Bergara Pro in 6 CM, but I have a nice Stiller acton sitting in the safe.

I have one new 1:8 twist bartein varmint barrel . Send you a PM

There are dozens of places to buy barrels online, a 5 minute google search will give you what you want instead of asking people to feed you.

You created this account in 2004 and have 23 posts.

What is with all these old accounts getting activated lately with hardly any posts to ask really silly questions?

There are dozens of places to buy barrels online, a 5 minute google search will give you what you want instead of asking people to feed you.
You created this account in 2004 and have 23 posts.
What is with all these old accounts getting activated lately with hardly any posts to ask really silly questions?

I actually have way more post than that, but when all the change overs occurred I have had to start over at 0 a couple of times. I am guessing many others had to do the same thing with a low post count.

Most of the places I have looked showed out of stock, I was hoping someone might know a place where the barrels were in stock. And someone did, which I appreciated a lot.

Really sorry if I hurt your feelings, I will try harder nest time not to do that.

I actually wanted to post on the exchange, Want to buy, thinking a member might have one for sale. I used to be able to post there. I have sold and bought rifles here before, but with my newer low post count I couldn't post a WTB. Again I am really sorry.

Last edited:
I have sold and bought rifles here before, but with my newer low post count I couldn't post a WTB. Again I am really sorry.
Post count doesnt matter anymore
1649696493494.png