• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Where can i buy a Hornady Lock N Load modified case for 260 rem?

tnrednk74

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2013
Columbia, Tn
I have searched numerous on-line sites for a Hornady modified case for my 260 rem. with no luck! Out of stock everywhere I search. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Wow, every place I could think of is out of stock. You could try calling Hornady directly, they may sell you one but it'll cost more than a retailer would. I think if you have a piece of brass they can make you one. I've heard of them doing that for wildcats although I've never done it.

If no luck with them PM me, I have one you can borrow for a couple weeks if you need to measure distance to lands in your rifle. Just mail it back.

Im in the same boat you are except im looking for a 308 case. I have called everywhere looked everywhere and drove everywhere and still cant find one. The other day i found one on ebay but after calling they said 2 to 3 months estimated delivery. We will just have to wait it out.

Just buy a 5/16-36 tap and make your own, then you'll have one for every caliber you shoot.

Thanks for the quick responses! I will call Hornady. If I have no luck, I may take you up on that Ryedaddy. Thanks! How does the 5/16-36 tap work? That sounds interesting!

The Reloaders Bench in Mt. Juliet has a bunch not sure if they have 260 but they are happy to help over the phone...not many LGS in TN like them

Thanks! I will try The Reloaders Bench, if they can't help me, I may send you a case 230grRN. Thank you all for being so helpful!

supposedly get better measurement with fireformed cases. i guess the downside is its kinda hard to use on a different rifle