• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Where can I find a Forster Co-ax press for sale?

EROCO

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 21, 2010
I've tried most of the well known online retailers and no luck.

Thanks.

Re: Where can I find a Forster Co-ax press for sale?

How about that.. Thanks.

Do you have a Dillon 650 you dont use?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M855</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you have a Dillon 650 you dont use? </div></div>

No, I have a Lee 50th anniversary, lol

I found one 3 days ago, used for $150 on a gun forum, and had it shipped to an email buddy, so I can get him to evaluate my co-ax mods.

Trish from Forster says it will be first week in June before more will be available at vendors.

How fast could Smart Reloader get presses from China for half that price?

Management at big US companies wants us engineers to help outsource the engineering tasks to India and the manufacturing tasks to China, if possible.

Forster is not big.

I have one that i would sell for $150.00 it is an older one that I sent back to Forester to have checked out, so it is not the nice sharp red that new one is. Just used red. PM me if interested.

A shooting buddy bought my extra press. Thank to all for the interest.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Diabolus</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just bought one from Cabelas on sale for $239. </div></div>

Realy? Cabela's and Midway were the first places I looked at last week and they were both out of stock at the time. I ended up ordering from Sinclair for at least $20 more than that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EROCO</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Diabolus</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just bought one from Cabelas on sale for $239. </div></div>

Realy? Cabela's and Midway were the first places I looked at last week and they were both out of stock at the time. I ended up ordering from Sinclair for at least $20 more than that. </div></div>

I have been checking almost daily and about a week ago, they got 7 in stock so I picked one up. They were sold very fast.

I'll be putting mine up for sale soon.