• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Where can I find Federal Gold Medal 6mm Creedmoor

Laskey0104

Laskey0104
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 23, 2019
    PA
    As title says..

Where can I find some 6mm creedmoor Federal gold medal match loaded with the 105gr Berger?

Seems to be out of stock everywhere online!

Appreciate the help!

Looks like Mile High has some.

OOS

Reactions: ShtrRdy
    If you click on it- it shows out of stock.

F7A62B62-DF7F-403A-8326-14FB546B1F57.png

Ditto! That’s why I started this thread... I cannot find them anywhere!!

Have you shot many of them? I ask because I recently shot a lot that gave me 3170 fps out of a 28" barrel with a Ultra 7 on it. Did not shoot well. I was expecting like 3050.
    shock. super hot factory federal 6/6.5 creed ammo

Have you shot many of them? I ask because I recently shot a lot that gave me 3170 fps out of a 28" barrel with a Ultra 7 on it. Did not shoot well. I was expecting like 3050.

Nope. Need to find em first.

They are out of stock because federal sold out (not being smart, just stating the obvious). They expect more to hit stores in October. That’s from someone at federal. But timelines always change so don’t hold your breath.

I just checked, Target Sports USA has a bunch of other target quality options in that calibre available....they're a good shop...though the 105 Berger is out of stock there as well.

Last edited:
    Hornady Match in 6mm Creedmoor shoots great in my rifle. It is also loaded with a 108 grain bullet